Guessing Chad Johnson's honeymoon is over

Chad

Such a wasted talent....in his chase for fame he seems to have ignored the very things that brought him the success. Used to be a student of the game, road trips with Carson to improve chemistry, staying at the stadium and working harder than others etc etc. These last few years he has done an amazing job at erasing/clouding the player he was. All flash now with zero substance. An ugly fall for our all time leading receiver. Obviously there are two sides to the story but come on! He married a chick from twitter and saw reality tv $$$.

This would not suprise me if this is a big publicity stunt for the reality show him and his wife are doing. It will get more people to tune in and watch. The stupid Kardashians made 40 million off a fake wedding. He could make that off of his stupid show now that there is a bunch of controversy. Set in jail for a day to make several million is not to bad.

If this not fake, Chad is an idiot. You should never headbut a women.

[quote]

The officer who responded says in the report he observed a 3" laceration on her forehead. The officer said when he spoke to Johnson, he admitted the two argued, but said she yelled "F**k it!" at him and then she head-butted him.

Johnson told the officer he was driving around to try and give her time to calm down.

Johnson was eventually arrested for domestic violence and was released around 10:00 AM ET.

[/quote]

We don't know what happened. And to be truthful, in ANY domestic dispute or altercation, the man is considered guilty unless proven otherwise by police, the media, and most people, prejudicial as most are.

Give it time and mind your bidniss.

I'm glad he's not here, but has nothing to do with this incident.

[quote name='Abu-Zayd' timestamp='1344794969' post='1145495']
We don't know what happened. And to be truthful, in ANY domestic dispute or altercation, the man is considered guilty unless proven otherwise by police, the media, and most people, prejudicial as most are.

Give it time and mind your bidniss.

I'm glad he's not here, but has nothing to do with this incident.
[/quote]

This...

[quote name='BigDawgBengal' timestamp='1344789554' post='1145485']
If this not fake, Chad is an idiot. You should never headbut a women.
[/quote]

How do you know she didn't headbutt him and hurt herself?

The thing is he would never want that to be known to anyone else, ...it's better to be known as the "abuser" than the victim for a guy.

How
[quote name='BENGALBRIAN22' timestamp='1344802632' post='1145522']
I'm going with Haigin88, It's a shame he can't be " tough " with a opposing DB. He had to wait till a woman was trying to cover him.....although it can be argued ;that polamalu is a woman and chad just couldn't be tough with him.
[/quote]

How do you or Haig know what happened? He said she headbutted him and he was driving around to let her cool off. Why isn't the media and you all hot and bothered that perhaps she headbutted him (aggression is *her* MO, not his) and then went to a neighbor's house to call 911? That's pretty cunning, if you ask me.

But again, I don't know what happened. Neither do you. Stay quiet and let the man handle his business. And then, if it turns out that HE did it, then you can crucify him.

[quote name='Abu-Zayd' timestamp='1344803904' post='1145528']
How

How do you or Haig know what happened? He said she headbutted him and he was driving around to let her cool off. Why isn't the media and you all hot and bothered that perhaps she headbutted him (aggression is *her* MO, not his) and then went to a neighbor's house to call 911? That's pretty cunning, if you ask me.

But again, I don't know what happened. Neither do you. Stay quiet and let the man handle his business. And then, if it turns out that HE did it, then you can crucify him.
[/quote]

The bad news is he's got Hard Knocks filming this episode of his life, ...not good!

:jerry: :jerry: :jerry:

He needs to go on offense and file for divorce (get a pitbull divorce lawyer who loves the camera) if she started it and is the abuser.

It's going to wind up in divorce eventually so might as well strike fast and take his nuts back.

[quote name='BENGALBRIAN22' timestamp='1344802632' post='1145522']
I'm going with Haigin88, It's a shame he can't be " tough " with a opposing DB. He had to wait till a woman was trying to cover him.....although it can be argued ;that polamalu is a woman and chad just couldn't be tough with him.
[/quote]

You're new, so let me help you out with a couple things here:

1. Haig is a troll. In fact, I suspect a Shitsburgh troll. He referred to them as "Stillers"; no Bengals fan does that. Either way, I guess if you want to read that crap it's your business, but please try to refrain from quoting him as I'm pretty sure half the board (at least) has him on ignore by now.

2. Polamalu is a woman? Aside from the Michael Jackson voice, dude is one of the best - arguably THE best - safety in the game right now. Dude is a freak of nature. I hate everything about that team, but Polamalu is a certified badass. It's too bad he's started taking cheap shots, trying to take out people's knees and all, but that's the (in)famous "Stooler Way". You could've put Mother Theresa in that locker room and she'd be making blindside hits on punters after a couple of seasons.

[quote name='Jeb' timestamp='1344805459' post='1145537']
He needs to go on offense and file for divorce (get a pitbull divorce lawyer who loves the camera) if she started it and is the abuser.

It's going to wind up in divorce eventually so might as well strike fast and take his nuts back.
[/quote]

He needs to stop making bad decisions like marrying lunatic women and having lunatic friends...

But then again... a circus can't sell tickets without the freaks : )

[quote name='Abu-Zayd' timestamp='1344808958' post='1145546']
He needs to stop making bad decisions like marrying lunatic women and having lunatic friends...

But then again... a circus can't sell tickets without the freaks : )
[/quote]

:lol: ...good point.

[quote name='T-Dub' timestamp='1344808499' post='1145545']
You're new, so let me help you out with a couple things here:

1. Haig is a troll. In fact, I suspect a Shitsburgh troll. He referred to them as "Stillers"; no Bengals fan does that. Either way, I guess if you want to read that crap it's your business,[b] but please try to refrain from quoting him as I'm pretty sure half the board (at least) has him on ignore by now.[/b]

2. Polamalu is a woman? Aside from the Michael Jackson voice, dude is one of the best - arguably THE best - safety in the game right now. Dude is a freak of nature. I hate everything about that team, but Polamalu is a certified badass. It's too bad he's started taking cheap shots, trying to take out people's knees and all, but that's the (in)famous "Stooler Way". You could've put Mother Theresa in that locker room and she'd be making blindside hits on punters after a couple of seasons.
[/quote]

all true...especially the bolded...

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1344778304' post='1145475']
Johnson and Lozada were married on July 4 and their wedding is supposed to be part of a VH1 reality series that begins in September called Eve & Ocho.

[url="http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-dolphins-chad-johnson-arrested-081112,0,751890.story?lkhj?lkhj?klh"]http://www.sun-senti...y?lkhj?lkhj?klh[/url]
[/quote]

[url="https://twitter.com/brianstelter"][b]Brian Stelter[/b]‏[s]@[/s][b]brianstelter[/b][/url]
Update on Chad Johnson TV show: VH1 says it's "pulling the series 'Ev and Ocho' from its schedule" & has "no current plans" to air it.

Archived