Show recommendations... again...

GoBengals

Mad Men for sure. The first couple seasons of Weeds are a hoot too.

I burned thru weeds on Netflix. Wish it was an hour long.

Go if you have Netflix, there's tons of good stuff. Lost, battlestar galactica, burn notice, 24, weeds, 30 rock, that's 70 show, continuum, law and order, Lie to me, flashpoint, scrubs, the killing, scandal, how I met your mother, fringe, damages, kids in the hall, alphas, mad men,breaking bad, walking dead, etc.

The first 90% of the book are great. The last 10% are going to let you down a bit as it's a typical Stephen King type ending.

I hate that about him... The last book of his I read was Duma Key, it was the same way....great for most of the book and the ending made me want to quit reading before it was finished.

I jhave been busy the last few days and haven't been able to finish UTD... 

Anybody watch Under the Dome? Was it any good?

anyone ever watch "The Good Guys" had colin hanks in it... cop show.. i liked it a lot, it was kinda corny, but entertaining each time.. the casting was done really well..

We loved that show and were bummed when it was cancelled...

anyone ever watch "The Good Guys" had colin hanks in it... cop show.. i liked it a lot, it was kinda corny, but entertaining each time.. the casting was done really well..

yea I watched it, I'm a big Bradley Whitford fan.  Disappointed it didn't last.

• 3 weeks later...

Another thing about Korean dramas are the original soundtracks.  Here's one of the tracks from Sign

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8rxGGpgsaM

We finished another superb drama on Netflix called City Hunter.  Also highly recommended.  Here is a more of a K-Pop song 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN1hJ6Nxi8Q

Might as well throw in a song from Secret Garden.  This one is quite sad if you read the lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbhHQ-pDDd4

boardwalk empire comes back kinda soon too, plus new seasons of sherlock and luther this year...

been watching revenge with the wife lately.. and the glades..

New Season of "Boardwalk Empire" starts September 8 ... same day as we play Da Bears at dere place.

Saw the start date of the new season someplace and put it on my calendar.

Perfect Sundays for me... Bengals in the afternoon, chillin' in the evening with "Boardwalk Empire" and a fire

in the fireplace.

Having a great time in the BE off season catching cast members in other stuff.

Agent Nelson/Michael Shannon has been busy being the bad guy in the new Superman movie, also did something

called "Iceman" that was out for a quick minute in the artsy circuit... missed it and am waiting for it on OnDemand.

Also had a small role in a real sleeper movie called "Mud".

Also in "Mud" is Paul Sparks/Mickey Doyle and not the girly giggling simp he is in BE.  

Nucky / Steve Buscemi is in a yawner "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" and the voice of Randy in "Monsters University".

Speaking of voices for animated characters, Kelly MacDonald / Margaret Schroder is the voice of the curly read hair main

character of "Brave"... which I didn't see.

Jack Huston/Richard Harrow has a Guinnes Black commercial with a full face and very recognizable.  He is the nephew

of Angelica Huston and grandson of John Huston.

Michael Kenneth Williams / Chalky White is in "Snitch" with The Rock and btw, MKW's long scar on is face is very real and the

result of being slashed with a razor on his 21st birthday.

Gretchen Mol / Gillian Darmody makes an occasional guest appearance in my dreams and I wake up weeping.

::::::

Also waiting for the return of "Bates Motel"

New season of "Catfish" started a couple weeks ago.  Guilty pleasure TV

::::::::::::::

If you have not caught it, try "Copper" on BBCAmerica... not for the PC sensitive.

Five Points NYC 1865 Civil War... same setting as "Gangs of New York" only the police side of things.

One of those shows where I have paid good money at the movies and have seen far, far crappier stuff.

Highly recommend going back and starting with the first episode from Season One... its on OnDemand here

but if not, Netflix or something.  Reminds me a lot of "Boardwalk Empire" as far as being a period piece

but a lot grittier.

New Season of "Boardwalk Empire" starts September 8 ... same day as we play Da Bears at dere place.

Saw the start date of the new season someplace and put it on my calendar.

Perfect Sundays for me... Bengals in the afternoon, chillin' in the evening with "Boardwalk Empire" and a fire

in the fireplace.

Having a great time in the BE off season catching cast members in other stuff.

Agent Nelson/Michael Shannon has been busy being the bad guy in the new Superman movie, also did something

called "Iceman" that was out for a quick minute in the artsy circuit... missed it and am waiting for it on OnDemand.

Also had a small role in a real sleeper movie called "Mud".

Also in "Mud" is Paul Sparks/Mickey Doyle and not the girly giggling simp he is in BE.  

Nucky / Steve Buscemi is in a yawner "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" and the voice of Randy in "Monsters University".

Speaking of voices for animated characters, Kelly MacDonald / Margaret Schroder is the voice of the curly read hair main

character of "Brave"... which I didn't see.

Jack Huston/Richard Harrow has a Guinnes Black commercial with a full face and very recognizable.  He is the nephew

of Angelica Huston and grandson of John Huston.

Michael Kenneth Williams / Chalky White is in "Snitch" with The Rock and btw, MKW's long scar on is face is very real and the

result of being slashed with a razor on his 21st birthday.

Gretchen Mol / Gillian Darmody makes an occasional guest appearance in my dreams and I wake up weeping.

::::::

Also waiting for the return of "Bates Motel"

New season of "Catfish" started a couple weeks ago.  Guilty pleasure TV

::::::::::::::

If you have not caught it, try "Copper" on BBCAmerica... not for the PC sensitive.

Five Points NYC 1865 Civil War... same setting as "Gangs of New York" only the police side of things.

One of those shows where I have paid good money at the movies and have seen far, far crappier stuff.

Highly recommend going back and starting with the first episode from Season One... its on OnDemand here

but if not, Netflix or something.  Reminds me a lot of "Boardwalk Empire" as far as being a period piece

but a lot grittier.

nice list.. i have watched season 1 of copper, been recording season 2...

good show..

Keep trying to get into Copper but its just not working.

Don't feel bad, I thought it was dull myself.  Predictable and canned & I couldn't buy in.  Kinda seemed like your typical average cop drama only with more hay bales & suspenders.

Archived