Browns trade Trent R to Indy!!!!

Can't wait to edit Urban Meyer video, because I bet you can tell exact moment reporters interviewing him found out about Trent Richardson.

@johnWKYC @holliesmiles Yes it is,what a way to sell out the fans,I am so flipping mad,don't look for me to watch anymore.Go #Bengals

So let me see if I get this straight...

1) In the 2012 draft, the Browns trade up to grab Richardson. To get that pick from Minnesota (3rd overall), the Browns gave up their first (4th), fourth (118th), fifth (139th), and seventh round (211th) picks. Remember, the Browns were going to draft FOURTH, so the 4th, 5th and 7th were just to move up ONE SPOT.

2) The Browns had Richardson for one season and two games.

3) Today, the Browns traded with the Colts, giving Richardson for the Colts' 1st round pick in 2014. The Colts' pick next year will be WORSE than Cleveland's pick. 

So from Cleveland's perspective they paid a 4th, 5th and 7th to trade DOWN in the first round and got to rent Richardson for 18 games.

OMFG!  What a bunch of idiots!

Jesus.  In my deep league McGahee has already been snatched.  

he's available in one of mine, but I've already got jones-drew, spiller, murray and sproles.

Why would anyone want McGahee? If Trent Richardson can't get anywhere with that team on the ground, what makes anyone think an out-of-the-league McGahee will? Heck, I'd barely be tempted to pick up Adrian Peterson if he played for the Browns. They will get down early and often in many, many games this year and abandon the run, no matter who totes the rock.

Mareo Banks ‏@mareob195m

FUCK!!! Now my Trent Richardson jersey is fucking WORTHLESS!!!! This pretty much done clinched it.. I'm becoming a #Bengals fan!!!!

Brennan Hosier ‏@BrennanHosier12m

Switching my Ohio team to the Cincinnati Bengals. Cheering for my big bro @andydalton14 #Bengals

Nah they can keep their funky ass fans :lol:

In deeper leagues, there is always room on the bench for a guy who is going to get 10-15 carries with potential of a touchdown.  Plus, the Browns don't have a bad line.  I think McGahee would be a great pickup depending on who you have on your bench.  I currently have Aaron Dobson and Isaiah Pead waiting to get dropped for something much better.

Can someone check that Rumble doesn't need talking down off a ledge?

:ninja:

He's too busy whacking off to gigantic bubble butts in yoga pants to notice. Check back later when his cock has running sores on it and it's too painful for him to continue. Pus is only a lube for so long before you cry Uncle. Or so I am told.

In deeper leagues, there is always room on the bench for a guy who is going to get 10-15 carries with potential of a touchdown.  Plus, the Browns don't have a bad line.  I think McGahee would be a great pickup depending on who you have on your bench.  I currently have Aaron Dobson and Isaiah Pead waiting to get dropped for something much better.

16 team league, starts 3 rb, 3 wr.  I picked up McGahee because I'd rather have a starter on a crappy team than the kick returner on the dolphins who is currently starting at rb3 for me.

16 team league, starts 3 rb, 3 wr.  I picked up McGahee because I'd rather have a starter on a crappy team than the kick returner on the dolphins who is currently starting at rb3 for me.

Jesus.  That sounds fun and frustrating at the same time.  Nice pickup though.  I imagine he will pay some dividends soon.  McGahee wasn't half bad last year.

Jesus.  That sounds fun and frustrating at the same time.  Nice pickup though.  I imagine he will pay some dividends soon.  McGahee wasn't half bad last year.

More absurd than fun, old college buddy that runs it.  1 Point. Per. Completion.  It doesn't matter who the rest of your team is, if you have a top 5 QB, you're in the playoffs.  I got Rogers.

Just heard the news, and I can't stop laughing.

After an offseason that prompted every idiot Brownie fan to predict they were going to win the division...(snort)...their shitty team throws in the towel after two weeks.

I say we get 'em on the phone and offer a 2nd round pick for Joe Haden.

Yes. Haden has got to be disgruntled.

Archived