!!!THE PATRIOTS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

I think Dalton would actually be better in a more aggressive offense. When they actually run the hurry up, he does well. I can't stand the team being so epically conservative.

I wonder if this team has a fuck-it point where they just unleash. Marvin teams have always been conservative to a fault.

I think Dalton would actually be better in a more aggressive offense. When they actually run the hurry up, he does well. I can't stand the team being so epically conservative.

Sounds crazy but what about a no huddle for a series. Andy is very much a rhythm QB. Something, anything to jump start this O.

Again, your wrong.  Do you really think they weren't trying to get a first down?  Did they go out there and kneel three times before they punted it? They aren't going to risk an incomplete pass/turnover.  There is a smart way to do it and there is a risky way to do it.  They went with the smart way and it didn't work.  Get over it.

the patriots live to give the ball the brady with 1 minute to go and three timeouts.  live for itl

So is it Andy's fault that Tyler dropped one? What about AJ not bothering to run the route? Does Brady now suck because we sacked him?

We have the guys we have. Support them all. Even the awful Tate. Now let's march down the field and punch it in.

Who-Dey!

Archived