Steelers Week Notes Part Deux

And their toothless inbred hillbilly fans too.

i don't consider them hillbillies as much as appalachians, which though they are interrelated is a different category entirely.... hillbillies being more advanced. they do share that toothless feature, so i understand the confusion.

Good news on T.  Should give him a little rest before the playoffs.  Although the faster he makes it back, the better.

Dre is going to have quite a matchup this week.  Brown has been playing very well lately.  Going to have to step his game up.

i think i'd put adam on him...more experience and better foot speed. the stealers have a mismatch there. how well we minimize it could loom large, and i think adam gives us our best chance at doing that.

Why?

I don't understand either.  Collinsworth is a Bengals season ticket holder.  He is a Bengals fan.  He may be over-complimentary of the Steelers at times, but he is one of us.

i think i'd put adam on him...more experience and better foot speed. the stealers have a mismatch there. how well we minimize it could loom large, and i think adam gives us our best chance at doing that.

As far as I've seen, Zimmer doesn't shadow receivers. Brown is going to be lining up at Z or Y, so he probably won't line up with Adam once.

I don't understand either.  Collinsworth is a Bengals season ticket holder.  He is a Bengals fan.  He may be over-complimentary of the Steelers at times, but he is one of us.

As far as I've seen, Zimmer doesn't shadow receivers. Brown is going to be lining up at Z or Y, so he probably won't line up with Adam once.

Well, he does have a professional responsibility to be fair, and as much as we despise the stealers and their inbred fans, they are a quality organization and a dangerous team.  I just wish Harrison, Brewski and Faulk took that as seriously in regards to us.

If Zimmer is here there is no way we look at someone like Troy. He is a freelancer and this defense is predicated on everyone doing their jobs. We go for the sound non-flashy types, not the guys who get an Int one play and find themselves way out of position on the next 3.

zimmer could reel in a guy with troy's brains and ability and not miss a beat. i think you're putting too much influence into the freedom he's always been allowed to play with, without crediting him for what he's capable of, taking into consideration the phenomenal talent he is. i say this without concern...troy could play at a high level in any system, because he's so intelligent and such a student of the game. you could put him into either safety role, and the transition would be seamless.

Well, he does have a professional responsibility to be fair, and as much as we despise the stealers and their inbred fans, they are a quality organization and a dangerous team.  I just wish Harrison, Brewski and Faulk took that as seriously in regards to us.

Faulk did however pick us to win yesterday on the NFL Network pregame show...tho the look on his face surely showed he absolutely despised doing so!
Lol

I don't understand all the hatred for the Pittsburgh Steelers.  They are a classy organization with classy players and coaches, who have always handled themselves with dignity and class.

2639771_o.gif

andersonfacemask_medium.jpg

Carson%20Palmer%20Injury.jpg

dirty-dirty-hines-ward.jpg

hines.jpg

tomlin-jones.jpg

They just want to love and be loved...

rothelisberger-hines-ward1.jpg

excellent effort not to go unnoticed, bleeds!

Mainly because he's a Stealer-loving snarky prick, but I can't just say the good things about him, so I will have to think about it.

A whole Sunday evening of "Stiller Footbawww". Can't wait.

If he talked about the stealers the way we do on this board he would lose his job.

I hope we CRUSH the Steelers on Sunday night and set the tone for the next several years....we are tired of being your bitch! And by CRUSH I don't even necessarily mean on the scoreboard as long as we win. I just want to see us manhandle them in the trenches in a way that clearly displays our dominance over them. Jen being stuffed into the turf by Dunlap, Bell getting no room to run, Dalton having his way with the likes of Ike Taylor, etc.

Agree this is a big game for Kirkpatrick (and quite possibly, Ghee). Also for Tate, since I cannot envision a way Jones takes on any PR duties going forward as we are now thin at CB. We just need to go in there and get out with a win. Fuck them and their fans!

I hope we CRUSH the Steelers on Sunday night and set the tone for the next several years....we are tired of being your bitch! And by CRUSH I don't even necessarily mean on the scoreboard as long as we win. I just want to see us manhandle them in the trenches in a way that clearly displays our dominance over them. Jen being stuffed into the turf by Dunlap, Bell getting no room to run, Dalton having his way with the likes of Ike Taylor, etc.

Agree this is a big game for Kirkpatrick (and quite possibly, Ghee). Also for Tate, since I cannot envision a way Jones takes on any PR duties going forward as we are now thin at CB. We just need to go in there and get out with a win. Fuck them and their fans!

... and FUCK THE STEALERS!!!

FIFY Bung

I don't understand all the hatred for the Pittsburgh Steelers.  They are a classy organization with classy players and coaches, who have always handled themselves with dignity and class.

2639771_o.gif

andersonfacemask_medium.jpg

Carson%20Palmer%20Injury.jpg

dirty-dirty-hines-ward.jpg

hines.jpg

tomlin-jones.jpg

They just want to love and be loved...

rothelisberger-hines-ward1.jpg

This is a wonderful set of pictures to look at. Looks like a steeler tribute.

Our Tight Ends should have a field day, now that the running game is back.

LB's playing in the box looking for run plays will be vulnerable to mid range darts from Dalton.

Eifert's 61 yard catch and run in the first Pitt game.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000245993/Eifert-61-yard-catch

This is a wonderful set of pictures to look at. Looks like a steeler tribute.

The affection between Ward and ToothlessVagina is pretty obvious in that last pic...they were probably planning their next liason. Also...Big JenGina looks positively SVELTE in that picture...he's so much fatter now than then. As Marvin would say "and that's a good thing".

... and FUCK THE STEALERS!!!

FIFY Bung

You're the man, chief!

Archived