Let's go Chargers and Bills!

we will beat the Chargers ass in the Jungle... so that's who I want if the Bills can't win.

#GOBILLS

#FUCKTHESTEALERS

The Chargers went into cold weather Denver, always a tough play because of the atmosphere, and beat the hell out of the Broncos. I preferred the Dolphins because they would have been an easy out. Now unless there's a miracle in NE, it figures to be a real grind.

The Chargers went into cold weather Denver, always a tough play because of the atmosphere, and beat the hell out of the Broncos. I preferred the Dolphins because they would have been an easy out. Now unless there's a miracle in NE, it figures to be a real grind.

and the Bengals went in to warm weather San Diego and won.

I just like our chances in Cincy.

The stealers always give me an ulcer.

and the Bengals went in to warm weather San Diego and won.

I just like our chances in Cincy.

The stealers always give me an ulcer.

I don't hate our chances either. We should be the faves no matter what. But coming into this weekend I thought the Chargers would be the toughest opponent we could possibly face among the four in contention...and have seen nothing so far today to make me change that opinion.

I don't hate our chances either. We should be the faves no matter what. But coming into this weekend I thought the Chargers would be the toughest opponent we could possibly face among the four in contention...and have seen nothing so far today to make me change that opinion.

no offense... but I don't see how you can think the stealers or the rats isn't a tougher game than the Chargers.

and yes I saw the game today.

no offense... but I don't see how you can think the stealers or the rats isn't a tougher game than the Chargers.

and yes I saw the game today.

The guy may be a douchebag, but I think Rivers is having the best year of his career. I just don't relish having to go through Rivers/Brady/PManning to get to NY. That's three of the five best QBs in football IMO. Although if you somehow run that gauntlet and keep moving on, no one can say you don't deserve to be there. But let's win a playoff game first.

Archived