Chargers Week Notes Part Deux

ahh thanks, I re-watched the condensed version and saw him go to the locker room, but missed why.

They showed him with tears streaming down his face and wiping them with a towel.

I thought great, that will be a meme gif by the time the Sun goes down if they wind up losing. 

The Chargers should and will beat the Bengals.  So says Adam Schein...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000307046/article/philip-rivers-san-diego-chargers-looking-dangerous-for-playoffs

Watch the video at the bottom, Deion gives us some love, and say what you will about Marshal Faulk I do think he makes a good point. At home, unbeatable, on the road were not always the same team. Hopefully they can change that in short time.

Watch the video at the bottom, Deion gives us some love, and say what you will about Marshal Faulk I do think he makes a good point. At home, unbeatable, on the road were not always the same team. Hopefully they can change that in short time.

I posted it earlier that Deion gave them some love after last night's game when Irvin was trying to blame Dallas' struggles on their injuries.  As far as Faulk goes, I think he is exactly right.  However, he seems to be coming around to this Bengals team.

how is this game not sold out?

I'd be shocked if it doesn't but it still doesn't make sense that there's 10,000 tickets available. Didn't they announce a sellout for the Ravens game on Monday or Tuesday of last week?

That game didn't have much riding on it besides what seed we would end up at. This week has everything riding on it and will be one of the most exciting days downtown in the last decade.

I posted it earlier that Deion gave them some love after last night's game when Irvin was trying to blame Dallas' struggles on their injuries.  As far as Faulk goes, I think he is exactly right.  However, he seems to be coming around to this Bengals team.

Yeah Deion mentioned the injuries in the video too.

It wasn't a positive play. He basically ran 35 yards backwards with the ball.

Coup, the kid has been taught all his life that getting an interception is a good thing, and the first time he gets a chance to get an easy one, you think he's gonna realize that he's supposed to knock it down? Seriously?

I'd be shocked if it doesn't but it still doesn't make sense that there's 10,000 tickets available. Didn't they announce a sellout for the Ravens game on Monday or Tuesday of last week?

That game didn't have much riding on it besides what seed we would end up at. This week has everything riding on it and will be one of the most exciting days downtown in the last decade.

Makes a lot of sense. Ravens tickets were sold as low as $25 each. For the playoffs, the Bengals didn't set and can't adjust the price. Even people who had the $45 season tickets now have to pay $86 for this game. Asking people to pay twice as much for nosebleeds is a lot.

If he has any idea what is going on in the game, yes. I'm not saying he needs to be cut or anything just that in a tight important game those 35 yards could be crucial. I'm sure he now knows very clearly and wouldn't do it again.

Have you ever played sports? When the adrenalin is running, you sometimes don't have a clue. He isn't the first, and he damn sure won't be the last.

Archived