2014 Opponents Thread

I love the sense of fun and mystery surrounding photo #3.

When are old rich people going to finally realize that everyone has a phone and tape recorder  in their pocket?

How the fuck can you explain photo #1 or #3 to Mrs. Jones?  Answer, you can't.

Take a page from team owner Donald Silver's new book: Don't hang around with HOs.

I don't need an explanation for photo #1 or photo #2.

And I don't think I want one for photo #3.

BTW, I'm pretty sure the whores snapped the photos, but how cool would it be if it turned out the pictures were taken by that guy who cleans his glasses?

I don't need an explanation for photo #1 or photo #2.

And I don't think I want one for photo #3.

BTW, I'm pretty sure the whores snapped the photos, but how cool would it be if it turned out the pictures were taken by that guy who cleans his glasses?

Yeah, photo #3 is certainly a WTF?  She seems so exited to see an old rich guy in her stall while she is sitting on the crapper.

Yeah, photo #3 is certainly a WTF?  She seems so exited to see an old rich guy in her stall while she is sitting on the crapper.

Take your eyes off of whore #1 for a minute.

What in the hell are Jerry and whore #2 doing with their hands, and why is whatever they're doing so funny to whore #1?

Spoiler Alert! 

Myself, I think they're playing a game of bathroom hide and seek with Jerry's Super Bowl ring. :41:

When are old rich people going to finally realize that everyone has a phone and tape recorder  in their pocket?

Take a page from team owner Donald Silver's new book: Don't hang around with HOs.

I would say he doesn't give a shit...probably one of those rich guys who is always out banging younger chicks.. Gives his wife the credit cards and she is fine with it...

Sounds like Blake Bortles had a really nice night last night.  Looks like they are going to take the Carson route with him and let him develop.  Could be a really good one.  I was skeptical of him during the draft process.

Sounds like Blake Bortles had a really nice night last night.  Looks like they are going to take the Carson route with him and let him develop.  Could be a really good one.  I was skeptical of him during the draft process.

Wise. I think he's gonna be a good one.

No blackouts for the Browns or Bucs.   According to those teams,  recent single ticket sales have reached the level to remove blackout status for entire season.

Surprised everyone in Cleveland didn't just buy season tickets to see Johnny Football for 8 games

I'm watching this Thursday night game and I really wish these rules wouldn't result in a automatic first down but rather in a 5 yard gain and replay of down.  Jacksonville just got a first down on a bad snap because of illegal contact on 3rd and 13. 

I'm watching this Thursday night game and I really wish these rules wouldn't result in a automatic first down but rather in a 5 yard gain and replay of down.  Jacksonville just got a first down on a bad snap because of illegal contact on 3rd and 13. 

Give it a few years and the NFL will make it an automatic touchdown and a free slice of pizza followed by an appearance by a diving horse.

Just remember the ruling goes for all teams. Let's hope they call it consistently. I have my doubt's though. Just another way for refs to decide the outcome of a game!!

Archived