FUCK ISRAEL!!!!

Rumble In the Jungle

And Oldschooler --------- TOO!

Calm down there hoss. I think both sides are fucking stupid. 

And the only reason you care about one side is because they

share your religion. If you weren't blinded by your religion

you would see that both sides are indeed dumbasses.

I suppose if you did a search it might turn up although I think that part of the database has been lost. I want to say I wrote a bit about Rabin when Lawman was around. Or, perhaps it was when that troll from Boston popped in to carry Zionist water. In any case, it has been quite some time.

It has been my belief that any "solution" to Israeli/Palestinian relations (and including other regional players like Jordan and Egypt) has to contain a large component of shared economic prosperity. Folks tend not to kill each other if they can flourish with each other. In fact, normalization of relations between Egypt and Israel sort of proves this point.

The sticking points are two as I see it: On one hand, Israel's right to nationhood must be affirmed despite all the contentious history about origins, etc... It's a geopolitical fact now. In fact, Arafat and the PLO acknowledged this at Oslo because they officially recognized the formal existence of the State of Israel.

On the other hand (and more or less simultaneously), the hard-liners in Israel need to be stripped of some of their power because although occasionally hard-liners like Rabin do "see the light" we see what happens to those folks when they have a change of policy (if not heart.) A viable Palestinian state needs to also be established. And by that I mean something more than this current farce of a pastiche which Israel current "offers."

Jerusalem as an open city has an appeal but it seems to be mostly an ideal and not an approachable goal at this time.

The definition of ideology that I find most sympathetic (and correct) is the Marxian one: An ideology is a pathological belief system. Hence, it isn't the fact of a belief system that is the problem, it's the pathology.

The sticking point is Jerusalem....period. The al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem is considered the third most holy site amongst Sunni Muslims behind the mosques at Mecca and Medina. It sits on the site of the original Jewish temple built by King David the most holy ground in the Jewish faith.

Sharing that ground has always been a HUGE issue and always will be.

Calm down there hoss. I think both sides are fucking stupid. 
And the only reason you care about one side is because they
share your religion. If you weren't blinded by your religion
you would see that both sides are indeed dumbasses.

Thank our founders for the 2nd Amendment.

http://news.yahoo.com/convert-pay-tax-die-islamic-state-warns-christians-181415698--business.html

Its 1000+ to 42 

Israels struggle against  constant bombardment by Hamas has cost them 42 soldiers,    Israel has killed more than 42 children within the 700+ civilians they massacred

This would be like having a 12 year old neighbor who threatens  you with a knife,  he tries to cut you but misses so you murdered him and his entire family and burn his house down

and call it justice

I agree. Fuck Israel. People who support them absolutely disgust me.  It's simple right vs wrong at this point. Its hilarious how they're doing so much shit to the Palestinians that was done to them in the 40s. I mean, it would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking disturbing. What a sick country, man. Our current administration is beyond pathetic for continuing to support them.

We had no idea the family was being held in that house. When you use civilians as shields, civilians die.

I am sure those 3 Jewish boys murdered a few weeks back were not firing rockets either but they are Jews so its no big deal.

No it isn't a war, its a bunch of a idiots firing rockets at civilians intentionally baiting the Israelis to respond, which they have.

3 Jewish boys being killed means you can murder over a thousand Palestenians. I get it. Israeli lives > Palestenian lives. LOL. Shut up.

I agree. Fuck Israel. People who support them absolutely disgust me.  It's simple right vs wrong at this point. Its hilarious how they're doing so much shit to the Palestinians that was done to them in the 40s. I mean, it would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking disturbing. What a sick country, man. Our current administration is beyond pathetic for continuing to support them.

We are close to the last country to support them,  their gig is up,  the world see them as what they are 

Israel is standing there in their butchers suit covered in blood,  everyone sees it except the brainwashed Americans holding their hands over their eyes and ears 

Just a bunch of entitled, disgusting people. Watch this video. This is how they truly fucking feel about them over there. He tells the man that all of his shit belongs to him and other jews. That his land doesn't belong to him. It belongs to him and other jews. Like....what the FUCK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1s3Qt-Tm5I

Not to mention how Isrealis feel about Africans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

There is literally zero reason for me to ever support Israel.

3 Jewish boys being killed means you can murder over a thousand Palestenians. I get it. Israeli lives > Palestenian lives. LOL. Shut up.

And evidence has surfaced that the real kidnappers spoke Hebrew 

We are close to the last country to support them,  their gig is up,  the world see them as what they are 

Israel is standing there in their butchers suit covered in blood,  everyone sees it except the brainwashed Americans holding their hands over their eyes and ears 

Indeed. It's amazing, too, how people are truly starting to realize just how messed up these dudes are even here. I mean, look at how they overreact to Brazil simply stating that they're using a "diproportionate use of force."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/07/25/israel-brings-up-brazils-world-cup-humiliation-and-calls-the-country-a-diplomatic-dwarf/

LOL. Not only do they call them a "diplomatic dwarf", they BRING UP THEIR WORLD CUP LOSS. What a bunch of fucking bullies. I mean, let's skip over how ironic it is that a bunch of Jews are making fun of anyone for losing to Germany. If you're going to knock Brazil for anything related to the World Cup, you knock them for fucking their economy in the ass for the forseeable future.

These guys are nothing but BULLIES. We don't need them. We send them over 3 BILLION  a year when the same people who support that throw goddamn hissy fits about profiding food and shelter for AMERICANS.

Once again....fuck Israel.

I think that's the great irony they are behaving in a similar way as the Nazis were towards them. Its sad.

This has been going on for hundreds of years or thousands. Israelis that live in occupied palestine are not only terrorists but very big racists. They have no problems spitting, beating wishing rape and death on anyone else but their own kind. The videos that BAB shared are big evident of that. I am glad that the world is waking up to them. Btw haironfire, my 2 cousins just died. They got blown up by Israeli rockets. They aren't "terrorists" but continue bashing my people.

This has been going on for hundreds of years or thousands. Israelis that live in occupied palestine are not only terrorists but very big racists. They have no problems spitting, beating wishing rape and death on anyone else but their own kind. The videos that BAB shared are big evident of that. I am glad that the world is waking up to them. Btw haironfire, my 2 cousins just died. They got blown up by Israeli rockets. They aren't "terrorists" but continue bashing my people.

It hasn't been going on for thousands of years, Anees. The state of Israel is only about 70 years old.

I see the mods have finally got around to restoring the "We Love Hamas" thread.

Good call.

Deleting things and then declaring them to be fixed seems to be a common occurance on this board.

We aren't here to dictate what people can talk about, or what opinions people are allowed to express so long as they are not hateful or derogatory to others.  The things that have been deleted from this thread were deleted because they were too extreme and clearly crossed the boundaries of what is acceptable in civil discourse.

We hid this thread while we decided what to do with it.  The mods collectively agreed that we should allow the discussion to continue as long as it didn't go too over board.  We all recognize that this forum is contentious and intense by it's nature and thus understand that many things discussed here are going to cut closer to the bone than a discussion about football.

Numbers used kid gloves in editing out things that clearly crossed the line while taking extreme care to keep the original intent of posts in tact as much as possible. He spent some time trying to clean things up so that people could continue discussing something that is clearly a very important topic. I think he did a good job.

Btw mods, thank you for re opening this thread.

Your welcome.. Everyone please remember, even though this is a very important and emotional issue for many please try and keep things civil.  The last thing we want to do is to lock threads and delete shit, it sucks for everyone.

We aren't here to dictate what people can talk about, or what opinions people are allowed to express so long as they are not hateful or derogatory to others.  The things that have been deleted from this thread were deleted because they were too extreme and clearly crossed the boundaries of what is acceptable in civil discourse.

Silly me, I thought the reason you brought the thread back so Rumble could write a bunch of shit about how I like seeing kids die.

Or did you honestly think that wasn't going to happen?

C'mon now.

BTW, I read a very long article the other day about who was responsible for the latest kerfuffle. Long story short, the writer supported Palestinians on every major point raised, so much so that some here might argue that the writer was guilty of carrying water for all things Palestinian. Blamed Israel for almost everything, including the Bengals playoff loss to San Diego. Yet in the end the writer still blamed Hamas for deaths of the citizens it was sworn to protect. Even went so far as to describe the Palestinian dead as "unwitting suicides" and claimed the responsibility for their deaths rested with Hamas, who had deliberately provoked a military response for it's own political goals. And there's the rub because those who deliberately provoke a military response are fully responsible for the casualties that follow.

Silly me, I thought the reason you brought the thread back so Rumble could write a bunch of shit about how I like seeing kids die.

Or did you honestly think that wasn't going to happen?

C'mon now.

BTW, I read a very long article the other day about who was responsible for the latest kerfuffle. Long story short, the writer supported Palestinians on every major point raised, so much so that some here might argue that the writer was guilty of carrying water for all things Palestinian. Blamed Israel for almost everything, including the Bengals playoff loss to San Diego. Yet in the end the writer still blamed Hamas for deaths of the citizens it was sworn to protect. Even went so far as to describe the Palestinian dead as "unwitting suicides" and claimed the responsibility for their deaths rested with Hamas, who had deliberately provoked a military response for it's own political goals. And there's the rub because those who deliberately provoke a military response are fully responsible for the casualties that follow.

Andy Dalton isn't Palestinian.

:ninja:

Btw haironfire, my 2 cousins just died. They got blown up by Israeli rockets. They aren't "terrorists" but continue bashing my people.

I haven't bashed your people.

Rather, I blame your peoples elected leadership for getting them killed.

You act as if the actions of your leaders have no consequences. Dumber still, you defend the strategy of firing rockets into Israel as the reasonable response of a people who had "snapped", as if Hamas and the people who back them had simply lost their collective heads in a heated moment. Need I remind you that Hamas has been firing rockets into Israel for years and years and years, hardly the stuff of a momentary loss of control.

Archived