FUCK ISRAEL!!!!

Rumble In the Jungle

Engaging in asymmetrical warfare is hardly a new tactic when one side has inferior technology and numbers. History shows the inferior fighting force will employ those kinds of tactics right down to our own when we faced a superior British army.

Im not sure I've so much condoned that as much as done what you refuse to do put it in the proper context as to why the Palestinians support it.

I imagine if you were in their situation you might employ similar tactics to fight for your own basic human rights.

I've said many times before, that the Definition of Patriot or Terrorist simply depends on which side is winning and controls the historical narrative.  That's why they call it the Massacre at Little Big Horn and the Battle of Wounded Knee.

I've said many times before, that the Definition of Patriot or Terrorist simply depends on which side is winning and controls the historical narrative.  That's why they call it the Massacre at Little Big Horn and the Battle of Wounded Knee.

Winners write history

I found it very interesting the deputy prime minister is afraid that if you bring in people from other countries the Jewish State will suffer assimilation

But its OK to send Settlers into Palestinian land 

Yeah Fuck Israel!

I found it very interesting the deputy prime minister is afraid that if you bring in people from other countries the Jewish State will suffer assimilation

But its OK to send Settlers into Palestinian land 

Yeah Fuck Israel!

yeah how freakin hypocritical is that Lol

Shifting the Paradigm on Israel

Palestinian life is cheap – something Samir already understood from his short 16 years of living under occupation. For the friends and family of Samir and the thousands of other Samirs murdered by the Israeli military and settlers over the last four decades, Palestinian life will still be cheap when the shooting stops, the Israeli military withdraws its ground forces from Gaza, and daily life under occupation returns to the norm of low-intensity systematic state terror.

The killings, breaking of bones, firing of tear gas canisters into enclosed spaces, and the daily humiliation of checkpoints, separate roads and separating walls will continue and will continue to be daily reminders to Palestinians that they are different; lesser; expendable.

From these experiences, Palestinians understand – like many of us on the receiving end of the Western world’s “civilizing mission” – that the West’s claim to moral superiority by championing universal human rights and the rule of law is a grotesque lie.

Have you seen this Kenny?

Damn...in that respect, they are now no better than the Nazis. Serious, possibly stupid question: is there any connection with the word "nazi" and the type of Jews that seem to be the perpetrators of the most nationalism (Ashkenazi)?

Damn...in that respect, they are now no better than the Nazis. Serious, possibly stupid question: is there any connection with the word "nazi" and the type of Jews that seem to be the perpetrators of the most nationalism (Ashkenazi)?

Check this out Steve. One of the biggest problems is settlers just come, literally will kick a Palestinian family out of their home or just take their land and will tell them to go fuck themselves. When the police comes they won't do shit. When you go to court they laugh at you and possibly jail you and beat you up. So your hands are tied.

http://youtu.be/szp7hXBuTCw

seen on a friend's facebook feed:

"Horrible... please pray for Israel."

http://www.debka.com/article/24137/Hamas%E2%80%99-first-nocturnal-rocket-attack-on-Tel-Aviv-Israel-lost-10-servicemen-Sunday---five-defending-Nahal-Oz-

This facebook friend is basically a mouthpiece for fox news, though.

I guess there is a small chance she meant "pray for their souls" but I doubt it. 

Heard on the radio yesterday the U.N. found rockets stashed at one of their 

schools in Gaza for the 3rd time in as many weeks. C'mon man! 

I don't care that the school was closed. I don't care it wasn't being used as a shelter. That's some bullshit!

I visited Israel many times during my 20 years in the Navy, and made friends while I was there. One Israeli family (Jewish) and a Palestinian family (obviously not Jewish).

The first time I ever visited the country, you could hear the guns going off in the Golan heights, which freaked us out, but the little Israeli children would laugh at us when we heard the explosions and tell us "You guys are sissy's, we here this all the time."

The Jewish family adamantly believed that "If you take one Israeli life, we will take 100 of yours, and not stop until we do." They kept asking me why the US was not the same way, and why we let others push us around.

The Israelis as a whole do not believe in getting even, or even in getting ahead... they believe in winning. Their way is the only way, and they are the only ones who are right.

The same can be said for many cultures, but in my 50 years I have never seen anyone match the Israelis or even come close to matching their belief that they are IT.

The Palestinian family that I am friends with are divided... the majority want to compromise and have all the killing stop. However they have the smaller faction which says Hamas is right, that since the Israelis will not stop until they succeed in genocide, why should they EVER stop firing rockets/suicide bombers/etc...

Both families had the same amount of people (8) and were almost exactly the same ages when I met them. The Israeli family is still the same, and are doing well. They have lost loved ones and friends to the violence in their country.

Their is only on person left alive in the Palestinian family, and as far as i know none of them were members of Hamas.

When DOES it end?

Heard on the radio yesterday the U.N. found rockets stashed at one of their 
schools in Gaza for the 3rd time in as many weeks. C'mon man! 
I don't care that the school was closed. I don't care it wasn't being used as a shelter. That's some bullshit!

I will not disagree with you. That is bullshit.

And yet they elected Hamas so on some level they do still support it

Again, 30-35% of Palestinians say they still support the rocket attacks.

Probably even less if polled today now that a Hamas rocket has fallen onto and killed the very people they claim to be protecting.

In any event it seems obvious that not all Palestinians support the rocket attacks and if polls can be believed an overwhelming majority no longer support the tactic. 

BTW, on CBS News last night a Palestinian said half of the Palestinians he knew blamed Hamas for starting the war and all of the deaths that followed. Go figure, ehh.

I've said many times before, that the Definition of Patriot or Terrorist simply depends on which side is winning and controls the historical narrative. 

Agreed, but only to a point. The United Nations labled Hamas a terrorist organization after it began firing unguided weapons at Israel. They also noted how some of the rockets had white phosphorus payloads that are forbidden by international law. Plenty of other factors too, but suffice to say that killing without discretion while using banned weaponry doesn't meet most peoples standards for patriotism.  

Archived