FUCK ISRAEL!!!!

Rumble In the Jungle

Not sticking to the script requires that a person show they are capable of being a thinker.

We have far too much of people sticking to their respective scripts in this country that it hurts our abilities to come up with solutions to our problems.

And, yes, Dub, you hit on something very important. The sad and ironic historical parallel here is not so much Irgun, but the Warsaw Ghetto.

That's certainly a more timely & maybe positive example.  I get hung up on how easily the "terrorist" label gets thrown around by Israel and their supporters when they were founded using the same sort of tactics and for much the same reasons.  If they were trying that against the British today we'd be sending drones and SEAL teams.

You're out of your mind if you think Hamas started a war, is what I'm saying. There's been war there for so long that I would describe the rest as interludes.

You seem determined to describe the military response that Hamas provoked with rocket strikes as anything but a war, but every day you seem intent on noting the shocking and dramatic rise in casualties and deaths.

So call it anything you want as long as you admit you still support the deliberate escalation in tension/hostilities by Hamas that eventually produced a sharp spike in death totals on both sides.

Note how Hair still refuses to budge from his script. He could have responded differently yet chose not to do so.

Note how Homer says nothing about what's being said, and once again comments only about who is saying it. 

Not sticking to the script requires that a person show they are capable of being a thinker.

Prove it. Toss your own script aside and explain in rich detail how years and years of rocketing and tunneling have improved conditions for Palestinians in Gaza.

You seem determined to describe the military response that Hamas provoked with rocket strikes as anything but a war, but every day you seem intent on noting the shocking and dramatic rise in casualties and deaths.

So call it anything you want as long as you admit you still support the deliberate escalation in tension/hostilities by Hamas that eventually produced a sharp spike in death totals on both sides.

Go on pretending whatever you want, so long as you admit that you still support genocide.

Yet, even if we agree that both sides are equally guilty, I sure as hell see no reason for my government to be supporting either of them.

That strategy doesn't seem to be working either.

Our Do-Nothing congress just approved 225 million to help replenish Israel's Iron Dome missle defense system.

See the happy moron, he lies down for a bit,
See the happy moron, he falls into a pit.
See the happy moron, he shouts and screams for help,
See the happy moron, he helps himself out.
See the happy moron, he doesn't give a damn,
I wish I was a moron, my God, perhaps I am!

I can't speak for others but I think that's your best post yet.

Nice to see you finally found a way to contribute.

That strategy doesn't seem to be working either.

Our Do-Nothing congress just approved 225 million to help replenish Israel's Iron Dome missle defense system.

Actually, if that was the only military support we were offering, I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it.  I would prefer if they had to pay for it, though.

Prove it. Toss your own script aside and explain in rich detail how years and years of rocketing and tunneling have improved conditions for Palestinians in Gaza.

I think the map I showed shows it hasn't.

Now lay down your script and show me that you know what Zionism's goal is. Because you state that Hamas' goal is the extermination of Israel.

Guess what Zionism's (to include Christian Zionism) goal is?

I think the map I showed shows it hasn't.

What's that you say?

Rocketing and tunnel attacks haven't helped Palestinians?

So, isn't it possible that someone who condemns the rocket attacks might be doing so simply because the attacks don't help bring peace or ease restrictions placed upon Gaza by Israel?

In fact, the rocket attacks have hindered the peace process for years and have led to multiple outbreaks of full blown open warfare resulting in massive Palestinian casualties and deaths, right?

Now lay down your script and....

Nope. I already told you that I wasn't prepared to go down any rabbit hole whose goal was to enact my support for Hamas tactics.

My only reason for asking you to toss away your script was to see if a so-called thinker could find a way Palestinians have been helped by a campaign of rocket attacks that I do not support.

Not suprisingly without your script you were unable to do so.  

What's that you say?

Rocketing and tunnel attacks haven't helped Palestinians?

So, isn't it possible that someone who condemns the rocket attacks might be doing so simply because the attacks don't help bring peace or ease restrictions placed upon Gaza by Israel?

In fact, the rocket attacks have hindered the peace process for years and have led to multiple outbreaks of full blown open warfare resulting in massive Palestinian casualties and deaths, right?

Nope. I already told you that I wasn't prepared to go down any rabbit hole whose goal was to enact my support for Hamas tactics.

My only reason for asking you to toss away your script was to see if a so-called thinker could find a way Palestinians have been helped by a campaign of rocket attacks that I do not support.

Not suprisingly without your script you were unable to do so.  

Actually its pretty simple if Isreal was interested in peace they could have it.

I mean if as you say the majority of Palestinians don't support Hamas, all Isreal would have to do is remove the conditions that allow Hamas to exist. Which would mean better treatment of the Palestinians to include their own state. And removal of all encampments that go beyond the green line and the 67 borders.

But that of course assumes Isreal wants peace and Zionism doesn't have goals similar to the ones you state Hamas does.

Rabbit hole and all

UN clarifies that no weapons were found in the bombed schools: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yq9h88X5Xg

Well that pretty much ends that debate, huh?

It doesn't for me. The stupid UN is about the most ineffectual and hardly trustworthy global organization I can think of. It's completely rife with corruption and problems and utterly toothless. I honestly think the US should withdraw from it and kick the whole damn thing out of our country. Having Russia and China as security council members in light of the atrocities they mandate/approve of/turn a blind eye to or whatever is a non-starter to me.

Hehe. You forgot to mention my support for Hamas ham sandwiches.

You do realize that ham is a weapon of mass flavor, don't you? 

Homer's link is to an author who serves in no official capacity, has no expertise on warfare or warfare crimes, and has written and profited from not one, not two, but three pro-Palestinian books.

Homer would want you to know that, I think.

Meanwhile, the United Nations Permanent Observer of Palestine, Riyad Mansour, was on Meet the Press this morning.

When asked if he felt outrage towards Hamas for firing rockets at Israel, thereby starting a war, and then hiding amongst civilians, he responded..."It is not right, it is not correct, and it is not moral."

A follow up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-v5WlY8Uf5U

Neutral and noncommittal statement as far as the topic of the thread (pop2.gif = me) but....

Uber weak sauce citing this ass hat as a "spokesman" or expert on anything other than the color

of Katie Perry's pubic hair (ie... is it blue?).

Opinions are like assholes and imho, this guy is one.

I have seen stronger, more intelligent and logical arguments stated by the posters here and give

them more weight and credence than anything this guy says.  

thank you... carry on

Archived