FUCK ISRAEL!!!!

Rumble In the Jungle

As of right now Israel is the bigger terrorist. Say what you want hair but the world is waking up.

So Hamas has killed a whooping 0 innocent civilians including 0 women and children

Hamas better step it up or they may go down as the most inept terrorist group in the history of terrorism

So you're saying Hamas wont get re-elected in 2016?

:ninja:

I guess what I'm saying is the people who are being killed don't support the tactic nearly as strongly as a group of posters on a messageboard.

As of right now Israel is the bigger terrorist. Say what you want hair but the world is waking up.

As of right now?

Don't you actually mean right NOW, right?

Now that the war has started.

Now that Hamas finally has the war it spent months and years provoking.

Now that the other side has responded in the manner Hamas knew it would even more of your people are being killed.

Now.

Did I just realize there's an advertisement for Single Muslims online at the top of my Go-Bengals page ? Whatever happened to equal advertising ? Not that I really would like to see Single Jews online but it would be fair.

Truly, this situation would make people question their faith. How could a good God allow this much suffering to take place ? Damn the statement that he gave us free will. I would much rather have an apocalyptic event than continue the suffering in the world. So, if you're listening God, send a plague upon the earth and let's start over.

Shouldn't you be posting pictures of dead babies?

You keep dodging my question but you want yours answered. It's clear that you're on your own in this thread. Not one person seeing eye to eye with you. Is also clear by your comment that you don't care that children are dying. This is how you sound "but what about the rockets Hamas keeps firing! What about them Rockets! They're killing innocent puppies and ducklings"

So Hamas has killed a whooping 0 innocent civilians including 0 women and children

I guess this is what happens when you guys get your casualty figures from Rumble.

Wiki lists 28 Israels killed by rocket attacks since 2004. Nearly 2000 injured.

Add at least 6 more killed prior to July 14, 2014 if you count Palestinians killed by misfired Hamas rockets.

All things considered you guys really should know how many Israeli deaths and injuries you're willing to ignore as you continue to show support for Hamas.

So, once again, less civilians than the IDF has killed in the last 24 hours. 

I guess you thought things were going to be clean after Hamas finally got the war it wanted.

Kinda reminds me of the PLO leader being inerviewed on CNN yesterday.

"Yes Hamas started the war, but this is too much."

Thanks for reading it. That was a good bit of writing, if I say so myself. Notice you didn't respond to my remark referencing Israel's participation in making Hamas what it is today. It's a well-known set of circumstances. Care to comment on that? I suspect not because as I said earlier, you are not interested in an honest discussion. You may want to reread my long-winded piece and ponder my remark about lackeys.

I guess you thought things were going to be clean after Hamas finally got the war it wanted.

Yes, the not-yet-existent state of Israel was just happily living in peace until the King David Hotel spontaneously exploded.  I guess "Irgun" and "Hamas" are both five-letter words so I can understand the confusion.

Hair how do you feel about all the illegal settlements?

Illegal settlements are bad, n'kay.

But your question is asked to provoke answers that justify Hamas provoking a war that everyone knew ahead of time would look exactly like the war you're seeing.

You won't get that from me.

Hamas has spent years provoking a war that it knew would result in thousands of Palestinian deaths....and condemnation of the Israeli response.

Mission accomplished.

Not only did Hamas get the war it wanted it got the response from Israel it wanted.  

Props, I guess.

Thanks for reading it. That was a good bit of writing, if I say so myself.

It's good work if you're paid by the word.

Notice you didn't respond to my remark referencing Israel's participation in making Hamas what it is today. It's a well-known set of circumstances. Care to comment on that?

Gosh no. I'm not looking for reasons that attempt to justify deliberately provoking a war guaranteed to have massive civilian casualties.

I suspect not because as I said earlier, you are not interested in an honest discussion. You may want to reread my long-winded piece and ponder my remark about lackeys.

You can say whatever you want.

All I know for certain is supporting a multi-year rocket campaign often results in open warfare guaranteed to produce massive civilian casulaties.

Hamas knew that and seems more than willing to pay the price in blood.

You too, it would seem.

What's with the silly, transparent attempts to paint people with the Hamas brush? You sound like one of those kids on a JIDL scholarship. Oh well, Israel has jumped the shark this time. The disproportionate response here just exposes the current leadership of that country for the bloodthirsty assholes they are. I imagine they get along famously with Dick Cheney and his crowd.

Archived