2014 Reds Season Thread!!! GO REDS!!!

Bunghole

Frazier's leading in OBP of the everyday starters & 2nd in RBIs. Pena is the only position player with a better OBP. They're tied for the lead in steals, too. Yes, our catcher has more steals than Hamilton.

I would not mind seeing Frazier & BP swap spots in the order sometimes. Heisey needs more at bats as well but wouldn't close the door on Hamilton yet & Ludwick is hitting.

If we could beat the Tardinals we'd be 5-2. So sick of losing to those mo-fos. 

Me, too. On the bright side, after this series they come here for 3 at the end of May, 2 of which are nationally televised (FOX & ESPN) & then we don't see them again until mid-August. If this team doesn't heat up by fall, those games won't matter, but if they are playing for something it'll be a team good enough to beat the Cards.

They've been close games for the most part. Homer needs to rebound from that last start tonight.

OMG!  The Reds are going to win a game!!!

Shut your whore mouth! It's not final until it's FINAL! No lead is safe!

OK, it's final. Reds win!

3-6...ugh. By and large with the pitching we've had, especially the starters, we could have won almost every one of these games. I hate losing like that...like we did yesterday, or with Hoover's grand salami against the Mets.

Shut your whore mouth! It's not final until it's FINAL! No lead is safe!

OK, it's final. Reds win!

3-6...ugh. By and large with the pitching we've had, especially the starters, we could have won almost every one of these games. I hate losing like that...like we did yesterday, or with Hoover's grand salami against the Mets.

Everyone pretty much knew it wouldn't be the pitching that holds this team back.  Very frustrating.

Even today they went 1-11 with RISP.

That was awesome to watch Hamilton score on that sac fly to very shallow right field. I don't know if there is anyone else in baseball that even attempts to score from there let alone make it.

I just watched it on Reds.com.

Oh
My
God!

Nobody else in baseball even thinks about running on that.

"When the fly ball went up in the air, [third-base coach Steve] Smith was like, 'I want to see how fast you really are,'" Hamilton explained. "I was like, 'OK, that's giving me the key point to go.' He didn't say go, but I knew I had to go."

:LOL:

Archived