Will AJ Play - No Ruled Out

AJ missed 4 games and was severely limited in a 5th.  Those 5 games were:

Wk02: W 24-10 ATL

Wk06: T 37-37 CAR

Wk07: L 0-27 @IND

Wk08: W 27-24 BAL

Wk16: W 37-28 DEN

We went 3-1-1 without a healthy AJ Green, including games against 4 playoff teams and wins against Baltimore and Denver.  We went 7-4-0 with a healthy AJ Green.  Alas, the only loss was against Indy, and it was a blow-out.  Make no mistake, we're better with AJ than without... but it's not the end of the world gang.

This sucks but Dalton does better when he spreads the ball around. When AJ is in they try to force it to him too much. I think this can actually help Dalton elevate his game and out the critics to rest. Just as long our WRs can get separation.

From the multiple posts I have seen about putting Gio in the slot and having a double HB approach. I agree.

If we can't get anything going on offense it will not be because of the players but because of poor coaching and planning on Hue's part because there is plenty he could do and could get creative with it.

This football season has been boring af, Eifert,Marvin Jones,Burfict,Aj Green,Andre Smith... All our best players hurt shityy ass season

I actually agree... We have lost so many weapons and pro-bowl caliber players this year that I didn't expect us to win 8 games let alone 10. I almost wish we didn't make the playoffs this year because we are going to get thrashed tomorrow.

I actually agree... We have lost so many weapons and pro-bowl caliber players this year that I didn't expect us to win 8 games let alone 10. I almost wish we didn't make the playoffs this year because we are going to get thrashed tomorrow.

So you aren't going to watch the game? Why would you since you think we will get thrashed. I think we win regardless of AJ being out.

Way to be, champ!

I like AJ but seems like he underachieves every year. Yes, he's somewhat hindered by an average QB but Josh Gordon ripped it with three shitty QBs.

Something I've noticed is he rarely scores more than once a game if that. Anyone have the stats where AJ has scored more than 1 TD in a game? Seems like Calvin, Dez & Julio do it a few times a year but AJ, not so much (yes I know, blame Dandy).

Andy may play a perfect game tomorrow and simply have nobody to throw the ball to.  I wouldn't hold my breath that Gresham will play either and even if he does, I doubt he will be 100%.   Looking at what we have left scares nobody.   Hill and Gio will have to have special days tomorrow as well as our defense.

Decided to abstain from alcohol tomorrow.  Wish me good luck.  I may need it.  *Andy throws high and its.... nevermind. Play is called dead...False start #84 offense.*

:suicide:

Jk.  I think.  Plz Jeremy.

Can't even blame heat miser after this one as he will be playing with the banshee squad. Just hope and pray for some huge plays out of the defense and on special teams.

By the way, you think having a legit quarterback doesn't matter? The coltshave been to the offs 12 out of the past 13 years. Hmmmm, I wonder what year that was????? Its always about the quarterback.......just not today ANDY!!

Archived