Will AJ Play - No Ruled Out

I guess you missed the part about year after year after year.

He fucks up in big games year after year after year? News to me. Would probably help if they got him involved early. Too bad his QB is dreadful early in those games and doesn't seem to settle down until halfway through, if at all

(shrug)

Most people can judge a players individual performance.

You don't seem intellectually capable of doing that.

In fact, every defense of Green that you have offered is based upon ignoring his play while blaming others, including the backbreaking fumble AJ coughed up against the Stealers that cost the Bengals the division championship. 

And there's the rub because AJ Green owns that fuckup without any help from others.

He caught a perfect pass...turned upfield....took about a dozen steps...and then fumbled the ball.

Obviously, Dalton had nothing to do with Green's failure, but that hasn't stopped posters like you from attempting to link Green's failure to the QB position, all of which strikes me as being pretty fucking stupid.

To be fair, Green isn't a bum.

Far from it in fact.

But he is a star player who hasn't played like a star player whenever it has counted the most, and when that happens year after year after year it's only fair that Green be subjected to the same kind of scrutiny as the rest of the team. 

And that's exactly what others are doing while you make excuses.

One lie after another. Check all the threads mister big shot, u will see in many I have mentioned dalton played well in second half and aj fucked up his second half performance with that fumble. But, as always with u clowns, carry on

One lie after another. Check all the threads mister big shot, u will see in many I have mentioned dalton played well in second half and aj fucked up his second half performance with that fumble. But, as always with u clowns, carry on

You seem upset.

I'll give you a minute to unbunch your panties.

Dalton will get his opportunity, to be sure, tomorrow to see exactly who needs whom. When your most practical gameplay, whether one of the leagues premiere receivers plays or not, is to run run run, in today's nfl no less, your deficiencies at quarterback can't be denied. The whole world knows it..................well.........most of us idiots anyway.

He fucks up in big games year after year after year? News to me.

What isn't news to you?

Even a Dalton sniper like Coley Harvey recently called out Green, both for his performance against the Steelers and his habit of playing small in ALL past playoff games. 

Swear to Jebus if you didn't know any better and just had this forum to go by you'd think the team was 1-15 and had just been relocated to Des Moines.

No, their just not an elite team because they don't have a quarterback. Other than that, they are good, 30+ wins the last three years tells us that much. Just skeptical of the next step is all.

*they're

(shrug)

Most people can judge a players individual performance.

You don't seem intellectually capable of doing that.

In fact, every defense of Green that you have offered is based upon ignoring his play while blaming others, including the backbreaking fumble AJ coughed up against the Stealers that cost the Bengals the division championship. 

And there's the rub because AJ Green owns that fuckup without any help from others.

He caught a perfect pass...turned upfield....took about a dozen steps...and then fumbled the ball.

Obviously, Dalton had nothing to do with Green's failure, but that hasn't stopped posters like you from attempting to link Green's failure to the QB position, all of which strikes me as being pretty fucking stupid.

To be fair, Green isn't a bum.

Far from it in fact.

But he is a star player who hasn't played like a star player whenever it has counted the most, and when that happens year after year after year it's only fair that Green be subjected to the same kind of scrutiny as the rest of the team. 

And that's exactly what others are doing while you make excuses.

Amen

There won't be any news until tomorrow.

Apparently I was wrong. Rules must be different for playoffs. AJ is out. If it's not required to announce the day before, why would they?

Colts now have 20 hours to assemble a bunch of washed up late 20's former high school football receivers to have their DBs practice against, so they can get some game like experience.

@Bengals: NEWS: A.J. Green's status for Sunday has been changed to out

Not good! It will force Andy to spread the ball and not be one dimensional! Gio in the slot! Hill in the backfield, Sanu and Tate with Hamilton and Little will be enough! Our D needs to stand up! And get some! I'm two hours from Indy and closing fast! Still pumped!

OK. Someone was throwing him the ball for those huge 4 weeks. I don't have a photographic memory, but I think I can be pretty sure in saying, they weren't all acrbatic catches.AJ is top 5 receiver no doubt, but he makes a share of costly mistakes.

Clearly he up his game to help that Qb. Despite the narrative being presented it's a clear cut case of being clutch because that was critical stretch and believe they weren't favored in two of the first road games.

Archived