Will AJ Play - No Ruled Out

Dalton has been forcing it to Green for years. Now he can't. Maybe, just maybe, having to spread the ball around will stop him locking on and making dumb interceptions.

No we're not better without AJ, but we're hardly untalented anywhere else and have the best 1-2 RB combo in football.

Dalton has been forcing it to Green for years. Now he can't. Maybe, just maybe, having to spread the ball around will stop him locking on and making dumb interceptions.

No we're not better without AJ, but we're hardly untalented anywhere else and have the best 1-2 RB combo in football.

With all the injuries at wr we are very untalented at that position. Sanu,tate, little and Hamilton might be the worst wr group to ever play in a playoff game. Going to be hard To Run With No recieving threats

Anyone remember the thread we had going of who is more vital between AJ and Burfict?

Never thought we would be going into a playoff game without either one...

This shit is fucking sad. The media never talks about that shit, if a team like the patriots had lost the players we lost it would be a big deal

This.

I expect Sanu and another receiver (TE, HB or WR) to have a big game.

Look for passes behind the LBs and in front of the safeties for nice gains.

I'm quite sure the team knew by Tuesday or Wednesday that A.J. would be out.

This.

I expect Sanu and another receiver (TE, HB or WR) to have a big game.

Look for passes behind the LBs and in front of the safeties for nice gains.

I'm quite sure the team knew by Tuesday or Wednesday that A.J. would be out.

Sanu was the starter last time and didnt have a big game. We better forget about sanu because vontae is gonna make him his bitch lol

Apparently I was wrong. Rules must be different for playoffs. AJ is out. If it's not required to announce the day before, why would they?

Colts now have 20 hours to assemble a bunch of washed up late 20's former high school football receivers to have their DBs practice against, so they can get some game like experience.

You should switch your name to Mogen David you spend so much time whining.

The worst part about all this is that Dalton and Lewis will get a free pass.

Why stop there?

By your standards nobody will get more of a free pass than AJ Green, the player most responsible for last weeks loss.

And maybe that's what sucks the most, because IMHO AJ Green needed playoff redemption as much as anyone on the team, and now he's not going to get the opportunity.

This blows.

Put Gio and Hill in on every down.  Split Gio out to the slot and dare the Colts to ignore him by loading the box against Hill.

Also, look at the bright side.  Without AJ in the secondary, Andy might be less willing to just fling it toward him and hope he does something amazing... which is what's led to more of our turnovers than any other play.  He'll have to look at what's happening and exploit the holes in the Colts' coverage when they open.

Put Gio and Hill in on every down.  Split Gio out to the slot and dare the Colts to ignore him by loading the box against Hill.

They've fooled around with two back sets for the last few weeks. I'm with you. Gio in the slot is my prescription.

I'll also say this. It's impossible to say that the Bengals are better off without A.J. Green, but if there were ever an opportunity for a team to come out loose and just let it hang out, this is it.

They're on the road and missing a shit ton of weapons. This really is a team with nothing to lose.

Of course, they're just as likely to mail it in.

Archived