Burfict has surgery

Reds up 2-0 over Giants in Divisional Series ;pse next 3.   That could be the biggest miss ranking up there with Kenyon.   Damn good team that year.

Griffey Jr trade 

99 Reds season needing 1 win against Brewers to clinch, instead get in a 1 game playoff against Mets, lose.

You can buy both Superbowls off Itunes.   Superbowl 16 was a comedy of errors by the Bengals they really shit the bed in that one.

And Anderson still almost brought them back.  Those fuckers (Collinsworth in particular) cost Anderson his spot in the HOF... 

I was at the Nat Championship game...OSU vs LSU.  Ginn returns one for a touchdown 16 seconds in , place goes apeshit, his own teammates take him out for the rest of the game.

that was the year before in the national championship game with florida when that happened. i too was there, with front row seats to boot...right in the center of the gators section. talk about a momentum swing! to a person (or so it seemed) the underdog gators fans thought the game was already over after ginns opening run back. boy did they ever get obnoxious thereafter! they went from "woe is me" to we're the world's greatest in the span of one urban meyer orchestrated drive.

Archived