Who would you like to see win the Republican and Democratic nominations?

gatorclaws

Interesting. So is it the Paul family's longstanding ties to the KKK and other racist wingnuts, or his complete lack of credible policy that you find appealing?

Or was it this guy?

southern-avenger-pic.jpg

I did not see who you endorsed, only that you are on the atttack of any other given opinion. Heck, most of your posts appear that way. Adding nothing, only being aggressive towards other posters.

Kudos on prompting me to utilize the ignore feature...

I did not see who you endorsed, only that you are on the atttack of any other given opinion. Heck, most of your posts appear that way. Adding nothing, only being aggressive towards other posters.

Kudos on prompting me to utilize the ignore feature...

:1violin:

Way to paint yourself the victim.  Granted, it's much easier than defending the Pauls, but I don't think your crocodile tears are going to find much of an audience here.  Already well-versed in your troll antics.  Maybe try a different forum?

But of course I'm wasting my time since you put me on ignore.  Of course.

:pointlaff:

:1violin:

Way to paint yourself the victim.  Granted, it's much easier than defending the Pauls, but I don't think your crocodile tears are going to find much of an audience here.  Already well-versed in your troll antics.  Maybe try a different forum?

But of course I'm wasting my time since you put me on ignore.  Of course.

:pointlaff:

:whistle:

Jamie explains how Rand Paul is a racist...

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M57jmsic9ng[/media]

Give anyone enough taped conversation and I could probably make anyone out this way, especially if you think Jon Stewart is an unbiased person...

I dont think John Stewart (or any of us) is an unbiased person

I do however think he is fair

Unbiased could be defined as fair. Stewart is neither. That's not saying he's not funny or entertaining. ...and ALL people carry some sort of bias within themselves. ...and ALL politicians have forked tongues and speak double talk. I do believe it's just sad that WE are forced to choose between the lesser of two evils.

When you say on the ground, will you be at Fancy Farm this year ? I'll be wearing my Bengal hat and Rand Paul button. Unless I get a chance to talk to another viable alternative...

I have only gotten an acknowledgment (and a request for money...lol...) from his campaign thus far. Not even sure if there'll be a significant effort in KY.

As for Fancy Farm, I doubt that I'll be there. Not my kind of scene--too much theater and not enough substance (unless you are a player, which I am not.) If you pass through Lex on your way out west, maybe we can get together for a beer.

I have only gotten an acknowledgment (and a request for money...lol...) from his campaign thus far. Not even sure if there'll be a significant effort in KY.

As for Fancy Farm, I doubt that I'll be there. Not my kind of scene--too much theater and not enough substance (unless you are a player, which I am not.) If you pass through Lex on your way out west, maybe we can get together for a beer.

Lol, yes it's alot of theater at Fancy Farm. You would have loved the effort that was put into the Rand Paul Waffle House.

I live south of Louisville but I will be running through Lexington around the season. Keep the beer on ice. Thanks.

P.S. I've never seen a campaign without theatrics...

Jamie explains how Rand Paul is a racist...

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M57jmsic9ng[/media]

Give anyone enough taped conversation and I could probably make anyone out this way, especially if you think Jon Stewart is an unbiased person...

I plan on voting for Paul in the primary. Unfortunately I don't think he has much of a chance, the establishment dickhead Republicans hate him and are scared of him upsetting business as usual, and will/are going after him. If he somehow could get the nomination though, I think he would have a good chance in the general election. He would get a LOT of the independent vote and even some of the Democrat votes. ( the KKK nonsense is of course nonsense)

If I have to vote for Jeb Bush, it would be the hardest vote I ever cast, even though I pretty much always have to hold my nose when voting. I'll never vote for a Democrat though, and not voting for whichever Republican is nominated is like a vote for the Democrat. Same with voting 3rd party, at least in a national election.

Unbiased could be defined as fair. Stewart is neither.

Jon Stewart is paid to make people laugh. That means he plays to his audience. Sure he takes an occasional jab at the left when he knows it's safe, but his bread and butter is targeting conservatives, like all of the entertainment industry. It's the only group that you're allowed to say whatever you want about.

If I have to vote for Jeb Bush, it would be the hardest vote I ever cast, even though I pretty much always have to hold my nose when voting. I'll never vote for a Democrat though, and not voting for whichever Republican is nominated is like a vote for the Democrat. Same with voting 3rd party, at least in a national election.

I feel the same way about Hillary

I feel the same way about Hillary

I still think there's a good chance Warren will run. I just don't see Hillary making it all the way through the process. At some point, I see the left tossing her aside, and pressuring Warren to run. Could be wrong though.

Archived