Is there anything you totally dislike about football

The only thing I hate about football is having to read posts from RhodeIslandFan and BengalsFanFromNY.

But since I have put both on IGNORE, it's gotten a LOT better (until someone quotes them).

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...." Here I am stuck in Connecticut...

This may be stupid, but one thing that bothers me is every team in a division not getting the same bye week. It just seems they should keep things as equal as possible for teams competing for the same title.

lazy reporting and media coverage is my only gripe currently.

the only decent shows that truly break down football are on at 3am. 

having a verified twitter account is about all it takes for some people to think you are a legit analyst. 

especially being a fan of a smaller market team, no one in the national media gives a fuck or even watches the games unless its prime time, so they read the stat line and make assessments like they are solid gold facts..

i hate it.

I think the neutral zone infraction penalty sucks. I can see calling it if a defender is constantly trying to induce during a snap count but they should be allowed to infringe on the neutral zone at least once and not get penalized as long as they get back before the ball is snapped.

Pass interference calls being wildly subjective, especially when it's clear upon replay that both WR and DB are going back and forth at it. Let them play.

Having to parse every minuscule movement to determine a catch or fumble.

That they penalize a d line because an o lineman moves in reaction to a defensive player moving.

Chris Collinsworth

The built in confirmation bias toward large market teams among referees.

The new extra point distance.

Mike Mitchell is breathing.

These are fantastic. 

Thursday Night Games.  They are almost all garbage.  Not enough time for players to recover and for coaches to put together gameplans.

Agree, total cash grab from an organization already making an ungodly amount of money, plus the added bonus of proving how little of a shit they truly give about player safety unless there's a lawsuit involved.

All good points. Especially the automatic first down on a 5-yard defensive penalty.

Few others: 

Female sideline reporters like Erin Andrews.

People who think they are so tough because their favorite sports team is good. (Looking at you Steeler fans).

Fan violence to the point of murder.

Celebrations after a score even if your team is down 28 points.

Color rush themed uniforms.

Fining players for wearing something little in honor of some cause. I know he's a Steeler, but, DeAngelo Williams getting fined for wearing some pink is bullshit.

Draft moving to May. That was stupid. Should be early April.

The push for London. Enough Already.

Female sideline reporters like Erin Andrews.

Erin Andrews' voice is like fingernails scratching a chalkboard.  I cannot stand to hear her talk, which is kinda funny, given that she has become a celebrity by talking.  I've never understood the allure for her.  She's not even good-looking as compared to other celebrities.

Archived