!!!THE OFFICIAL STEALERS @ BENGALS WILD CARD PLAYOFF GAME THREAD!!!

So much pain. We do one thing wrong, fumble, and the Stealers get the whole game handed to them by the refs. Hope brown is OK after that bit, oh wait, no worries about gio from the league though. Fucking cheating aaa head hunters and tez is a marked man who gets robbed. Stealers coaches out on the field talking shit and we get a penalty. 

I can understand the flag on Burficts hit. What I don't understand is how the hit on Bernard didn't earn a flag, and to give them the game on that final flag is beyond belief.. 

I can't do this anymore. Fuck the NFL and what it has become.

This is 100% on these losers.  Simms is right about one of the worst defeats ever.  The totally gave the game away.  

You can't win with morons like Burfict and Jones.  They have been fucking up their entire lives.  Lewis and Brown try to be redeermers, but the leopards show their spots in crunch time.  They can cry that they have been picked on, but it's on them.  They create their own reputations.  They don't get it and that's why they do it over and over again.

Once again the Bengals lose in original and embarrassing fashion.  That's Marvin Lewis football.

Whoa whoa. Yes 55 and 24 screwed up. I blame it on 32 and bad coaching. Take a damn knee , force them to use timeouts. Than kick the damn field goal. Now they need a touchdown. Be happy you have the lead with a rookie QB. Defense handed Lewis his first playoff and he personally choked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm just as disappointed now as i was in 05, and I never thought that would be possible. Yeah I keep looking at the final Personal Foul calls at the end and Hill's fumble,  but what about that terrible 2pt conversion attempt, AJ's int that led to 3 points, oh and the fact that for an entire half, the offense couldn't do shit. Just a terrible embarrassing loss. I really think changes should happen but they probably won't. Where the hell do we go from here?

I can understand the flag on Burficts hit. What I don't understand is how the hit on Bernard didn't earn a flag, and to give them the game on that final flag is beyond belief.. 

I agree the calls were bad, but neither 15 yard should have happened. All that bum does is fumble and there's no consequences for it. Burfict could have avoided Brown, but chose not to. Pacman didn't have to push Porter, but he did. Why do they do this? I can be mad at the calls, but I've seen this team self-destruct in so many different ways that it doesn't make much of a difference. 

That's where I'm at right now...

I just burned my Bengals hat, put the video up on facebook.  Other items to follow.  Not so much because I'm done with the Bengals, although I am, but because I'm done with the NFL after forty-one years of fandom.  I always suspected, but never did I see a game so blatantly fixed by orders.  There is no way that that game was not instructed to the outcome.  No way the Stealers headhunt the entire game with no flags, then the Bengals get completely sacked with questionable calls to set up a chip shot.  NO WAY.  I'm seriously completely done with the NFL as an entity and will never give them a dime of my money.  I'm off to the greener pastures of college football and hockey.  Those of you who continue to support the Bengals and the NFL, more power to you.  I just can't at this point support an entitiy I now know beyond any conceivable doubt is corrupt.  There just can't be any enjoyment watching "games" I now know have predertermined outcomes.

I apologize to some of the board members, who in my frustration I squabbled with.  It was never worth it.  And to those of you who persevere, good luck in your endeavors.  Peace to you, but I am out.  No drama intended.  I'm completely done with this mental exhaustion thinking this small market team ever really had a chance.

And really, how can I support a "non-profit" like the NFL that profits in the billions?  This just made it easier.

I think I'm just as disappointed now as i was in 05, and I never thought that would be possible. Yeah I keep looking at the final Personal Foul calls at the end and Hill's fumble,  but what about that terrible 2pt conversion attempt, AJ's int that led to 3 points, oh and the fact that for an entire half, the offense couldn't do shit. Just a terrible embarrassing loss. I really think changes should happen but they probably won't. Where the hell do we go from here?

Hill better not be here next season. Useless . Lewis needs to move on. I'm done with him and his poor coaching. Take 3 damn knees and a field goal!!!

That .was  the most foolish stupid thing ive ever seen in a big game just ridiculous seconds left a final that is braindead and just stupid laughing stock of nfl lewis is a joke as ate bengals  the young quarter back was okay but we need to look at ourselves we call Stealers grubs we were the grubs tonight played dirty and stupid deserved to lose

It's not on the league. The players on the team that you and I root for, are fuck ups. They are very good players, but fuck ups that love to blow to blow hot a u r about what they're going to do instead of what they actually do, which is, fuck up. Also, 1:23, pound it to your 230 lb horse all day, we everday, to close out the game. He's a fuck up as well. Monumental collapse only the Bungals could provide for the world to see. Biblical meltdown. Shame on them all. Even Marvin. He did not control his players. He got to go too.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Burfict's play tonight gave us the win. Burfict's play tonight cost us the game. That's how f'ed up this is.

How the helmet to helmet hit on Gio wasn't called is beyond me. I bet there's a fine coming. Porter shouldn't be on the field so no penalty there either. Hill's #1 job was to protect the ball. We had a FG at the least regardless if we didn't gain a yard.

Hill better not be here next season. Useless . Lewis needs to move on. I'm done with him and his poor coaching. Take 3 damn knees and a field goal!!!

It was far from a chip shot, raining and Nugent has had his troubles. I have no problem running the ball in that situation. Our "franchise" power back needs to be counted on to not turn the ball over in that situation. Cover the ball, possession is more important than getting that extra yard. Hill has been a terrible disappointment. Hill lost us that game, and the Ref's put a bow on it...

Oh this is 10 times worse than 05'. Yes we needed a playoff win, but we weren't going to New England and winning without Reggie Nelson & Gio.

So I take solace in watching Antonio Browns lifeless body flopping to the turf. I truely hope he is out for the year and never the same again on the football field. And Ben ain't doing shit next week against that Denver defense with a hopefully separated shoulder. IF, he can even play.

I will masturbate to Ben riding in the back of that John Deere gator. I will be fucking tantric.

Well we almost had it but prevent and Marvin Lewis.. Always coaching not to loose...Always next year guys. Thanks Marvin and coaches and players for such a wonderful year... Big thanks out to Jeremy Hill....You the man.

Hill will always suck to me for as long as he's on this team. 25! Years and this clown fumbles. What a loser

Kneel down, kick the field goal, game over. All this extra bullshit in the end wasn't going to happen if you do that - but for the poor game situational management by Marvin the Stealers had a shot in the end. He needs to resign for that, and not just for his undisciplined players he is not able to keep in check.

Archived