Antonio Brown is miraculously 100% healthy

How tough are these guys? Burfict tried to seperate AB's head from his body.  And earier he tackled Ben. And these guys are able to play. You're not going to find a tougher duo in the NFL.

Let's see how close I am to what Collinsworth actually says the second he gets a chance.

Now the twitter world is reporting that it's "not looking good" for Brown to play against the Broncos. This is terrific news.

Hopefully career altering.

Of course, they have to justify the bullshit suspension they're giving Burfict. 

"Psst! AB! You're supposed to be hurt".

Yeah seen that hes probably not going to play. Almost have to hold him out. If they dont they really are a POS franchise that doesnt care about the health and futures of their players.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Kind of off topic, but ...

Isn't it funny how the NFL is so against PED's, but a QB gets carted off for a (throwing) shoulder injury, goes to the locker room and gets it pumped full off cortisone (steroid), and comes back out with the ability to walk and throw again just in time for the final drive. Remember kids, the NFL says don't use performance enhancing drugs because that's bad.

He's probably not playing. Clearly wasn't faking. 

Look, I hate the Stealers as much as anyone here, but we need to own some of this stupidness. 

Not clearly. And not stupidness or stupidity as most people would say. You might want to wait and see how it plays out. And don't be naive.

This is what is so annoying. The stealers are great at pulling bullshit like this off. They outsmarted the bengals with shameless trickery and manipulation and they're going to iron this out so AB still looks like he was viciously attacked  but will be able to play. But they will have plenty of help from the media, unlike the bengals.

It is important to the media and the league that Antonio Brown was knocked out, Shazier hit was clean, Porter was just trying to help AB, Bryant's catch was a catch. Being awarded with the playoff win isn't enough, they have to justify it. And Jeremy Fuckface Fowler is leading the parade. The Burfict hit was vicious, no mention of Shazier's hit being deliberate and vicious, he's calling Porter a hero with no suggestion of a flag, even though he's being fined.

Fuckface: Burfict suspended. AB partied like a rock star after the game. He will be fine and ready to go on Sunday. Thank God.

Harvey: Glad AB is OK. So the hit wasn't that bad after all?

Fuckface: This just in. He's hurt again. It comes and goes. That's how vicious the hit was.

Of course, they have to justify the bullshit suspension they're giving Burfict. 

"Psst! AB! You're supposed to be hurt".

That's  kinda my take.   If he suffers a grade 3 concussion on Sat (knocked unconscious for less than  minute),   he isn't "fine" on Monday.   So going from fine to questionable on the same day makes me think that this situation is being manipulated and that MAYBE Adam WAS correct.   I didn't believe it at all that he was faking an injury and that Adam was just being an ass.  But If Brown is cleared to practice and play just a week later than a Grade 3 concussion, it wasn't one at all and we all, including the NFL front office, are getting played.

You KNOW he's going to play.

I still can't believe that catch was upheld. No control of the ball until at least 1 foot is out of bounds. CANNOT believe the writers, officiating reviews, and NFL have looked at it and agree with it as a catch. What is even more sickening is that they are playing it as a highlight and as one of the greatest damn catches of the playoffs.

You KNOW he's going to play.

I still can't believe that catch was upheld. No control of the ball until at least 1 foot is out of bounds. CANNOT believe the writers, officiating reviews, and NFL have looked at it and agree with it as a catch. What is even more sickening is that they are playing it as a highlight and as one of the greatest damn catches of the playoffs.

I think you are mixing him up with Bryant , but otherwise you are correct.

Ben says he has torn ligaments in his shoulder and an AC joint sprain. Just terrific news (if true). 

This is a good news day. 

He'll play and Collinsworth will masturbate over how tough he is. The same old drill. If they win, he's the toughest player in the league. If they lose, you can tell that his shoulder isn't quite right.

Archived