Antonio Brown is miraculously 100% healthy

I wish I was Bruce. I mean his initials are the acronym for badass. God, I hope we win Saturday!

Well, ...if you get to the Panthers be forewarned, ...that is one of the dirtiest teams we've played against, ...good luck.

Jim Nanz and Phil Simms will begin the literal worship/suck-fest, proclaiming the toughness and bravery of Ben and Anphonyio prior to the game as the Stealers fans drink Steel Reserve 40s and beat their wives mercilessly in between commercial breaks. That's called tradition in Western Pennsylvania.

Are you *sure* you're not a Bengals fan...? :mellow:

Are you *sure* you're not a Bengals fan...? :mellow:

I mean I prefer you guys to almost all of the AFC (still like the Bolts bc Rivers went to NC State, my alma mater) I just really, really hate the Stealers.  The media lick the "Steel Nation" hairy scrotum every chance they get and the fans are generally arrogant beer-bellied posers who can't get laid.

I mean I prefer you guys to almost all of the AFC (still like the Bolts bc Rivers went to NC State, my alma mater) I just really, really hate the Stealers.  The media lick the "Steel Nation" hairy scrotum every chance they get and the fans are generally arrogant beer-bellied posers who can't get laid.

This fat dork at the game kept saying We Dey in a gay squeeky voice every time somebody said Who Dey. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I had my son with me, so I just gave him a stupid look.

He does and I guess he wasn't flopping.    I'm not saying anything else until the Broncos finish the job.

No he doesn't. I believe our guy. Brown really had no choice but not to play after the accusations of him flopping.You're very intelligent but also very naive scharm.;)

Karma coming back to haunt them... Payback for 2005.

Won't be presented that way, Chief. 

More like they will be compared to the Battered Bastards of Bastogne.

Shit, if they happen to win, the legend will grow to epic proportions. Don't know if Collinsworth can take the strain on his knees.

Archived