Bengals Should Sign Eugene Monroe

4 hours ago, rcarpenter62 said:

Why did the Ravens cut him?  I can't imagine he would be an upgrade over anyone but Winston, or they wouldn't be dumping him would they?

He was making a bunch of money and they drafted a rookie at the same position. They tried to trade him to the Giants but they couldn't work it out.

He's not that good and doesn't improve the Bengals starters at all, and no way is he signing here as a back-up.

That said, I am completely on board with his thoughts on medical marijuana should be legal for NFL players to use to manage pain. Way safer than the narcotics they are shot up with normally.

On 6/17/2016 at 9:42 AM, membengal said:

He's not that good and doesn't improve the Bengals starters at all, and no way is he signing here as a back-up.

That said, I am completely on board with his thoughts on medical marijuana should be legal for NFL players to use to manage pain. Way safer than the narcotics they are shot up with normally.

As long as they aren't trying to manage a weight problem at the same time.  Can you imagine ol' Sugar Tits with a case of the Munchies after baking a 1/4lb. of herbage cos his baby toe had an owie?  There'd be a whole buncha 450 lb. linemen waddling around.  :smoke:

On 6/19/2016 at 0:51 AM, snarkster said:

As long as they aren't trying to manage a weight problem at the same time.  Can you imagine ol' Sugar Tits with a case of the Munchies after baking a 1/4lb. of herbage cos his baby toe had an owie?  There'd be a whole buncha 450 lb. linemen waddling around.  :smoke:

Funny.. But studies have shown marijuana can help fasting as well as improve appetite. I have also discovered it can both sharpen concentration to a pinpoint laser or dull it to oblivion. It seems to depend on what I am one is doing at the time. Playing video games - Laser like concentration, laying in a hammock watching the clouds - blissful oblivion.

On 6/17/2016 at 9:42 AM, membengal said:

Exactly, it basically comes down to that weed is better for you than heroin. Most prescription pain medication is just a synthetic form of heroin, which is highly addictive and has horrible side effects. 

Archived