Browns could use McCarron, and we could use Joe Thomas

At first I thought you were going to say we should draw some plays up for him the way Hue did Hogwart or whoever.  For one Mc:pst-min:ter has skills & could take some snaps. For another, it served the Turds well having some plays already drawn up for him when Starting Browns QB #27b/6 predictably got injured.  Or at the vary least, put Cooter in when up 37-17 in the 4th Quarter.  

Because I could get with that.  This trade is a non-starter unless it's for Hue.

AJ McCarron is a good dude, why fuck him over and at the same time send him to a division rival?  Do nothing to help Cleveland.

Joe Thomas has had a few chances to leave that shit hole and stayed.  He has INTENTIONALLY decided to stay so fuck him. He could have pulled a Cory Dillon years ago.  I don't feel sorry for stupid people.

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

AJ McCarron is a good dude, why fuck him over and at the same time send him to a division rival?  Do nothing to help Cleveland.

Joe Thomas has had a few chances to leave that shit hole and stayed.  He has INTENTIONALLY decided to stay so fuck him. He could have pulled a Cory Dillon years ago.  I don't feel sorry for stupid people.

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

we dont trade inside the division 

1 hour ago, thezerawkid said:

This. 

Especially a position player who has shown some flashes.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

We could use Joe Thomas in his prime which he ain't now.

fuck Joe Thomas

15 minutes ago, BlackBengal said:

If we are going to trade for a Browns vet, I would hope that we would target Joe Haden.  He hasn't been a pro-bowl caliber corner for a couple of years, but he is still pretty good and only 27 years old.  

Haden is not good anymore and is borderline broken. 

15 minutes ago, B.A.B. said:

Haden is not good anymore and is borderline broken. 

Haden was really bad last season as he was playing with multiple injuries.  He toughed it out when the Browns should have let him recover.  He has been very good this year.  

If he played on a team with CB depth, like the Bengals, he would be able to just play ball and not have the pressure of carrying a whole defense and playing when he is hurt.  I bet he would be really solid if he played for the Bengals.  

People seriously need to stop with this trade with the browns threads...fuck.

Haden is old and so is thomas, we don't need either of them or their INFLATED salaries....people keep forgetting, that we have some damn good players that will be FA's soon and they're players I'd like to keep on our team.

Trading for either haden or thomas complete fucks our salary cap situation.

Yes we should consider trading Mcarron, but not until the offseason.

AND no I don't want mangold either unless we can complete change his contract.

44 minutes ago, turningpoint said:

People seriously need to stop with this trade with the browns threads...fuck.

Haden is old and so is thomas, we don't need either of them or their INFLATED salaries....people keep forgetting, that we have some damn good players that will be FA's soon and they're players I'd like to keep on our team.

Trading for either haden or thomas complete fucks our salary cap situation.

Yes we should consider trading Mcarron, but not until the offseason.

AND no I don't want mangold either unless we can complete change his contract.

Outside of Eiffert, who has injury issues, who?

Peko is old, and I'm not even a Peko hater, and think those who are are largely off based on him, but his age is a factor. 

We just drafted Kirkpatrick's replacement. 

Whitworth I wouldnt hate if we kept but we also will be looking to the future here, as we drafted two tackles for a reason, (lets just hope Ced starts to get better, because God is he bad right now)

Zeitler, frankly is over rated and has gotten progressively worse. I'm ready to move on and improve the interior part of the Oline.

Lefell? I think we all recognize he is a rent-an-option while we groom Boyd and hopefully get some more weapons for Andy in the draft. 

The rest of these guys on the 2017 FA list are all keepable at cheap rates imo.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/cincinnati-bengals/

31 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Outside of Eiffert, who has injury issues, who?

Peko is old, and I'm not even a Peko hater, and think those who are are largely off based on him, but his age is a factor. 

We just drafted Kirkpatrick's replacement. 

Whitworth I wouldnt hate if we kept but we also will be looking to the future here, as we drafted two tackles for a reason, (lets just hope Ced starts to get better, because God is he bad right now)

Zeitler, frankly is over rated and has gotten progressively worse. I'm ready to move on and improve the interior part of the Oline.

Lefell? I think we all recognize he is a rent-an-option while we groom Boyd and hopefully get some more weapons for Andy in the draft. 

The rest of these guys on the 2017 FA list are all keepable at cheap rates imo.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/cincinnati-bengals/

Not sure i mentioned injury issues.....???

Yes i want Peko to walk, as I like Sims better and even the young guys who haven't had a chance.

I want captain kirk back, I'm not sold on Dre and no way we start WJ3 as pretty much a rookie next season, and Pacman is getting old, we need to keep kirk for the depth big time.

Whit I want back 2-3 more years, imo he will replace Winston, I'd offer Whit 7-8 million next year then 5-6 then 3-4, let him play out his career here.

Zeitler, I'm not sure what to think, he is stuck between our 2 worst Olinemen by far, but i do wish we drafted Decastro over him though, no idea why we didn't.

Lafell, no I assume he's maybe back next year.

As for cap room, yes spend it on Efeirt.

31 minutes ago, BlackBengal said:

^ Haden is 6 years younger than PacMan.  He is a 1 year older than Dre Kirkpatrick.  He isn't old.  

Ok maybe I 'd like Haden, but only if he is healthy, he can't seem to stay on the field.

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

According to PFF Zeitler and DeCastro are pretty much equal.  They said that Zeitler had a dominant performance against the Browns this week and had him as their 6th highest graded player and highest graded offensive lineman in the NFL for the week.  

6 minutes ago, BlackBengal said:

According to PFF Zeitler and DeCastro are pretty much equal.  They said that Zeitler had a dominant performance against the Browns this week and had him as their 6th highest graded player and highest graded offensive lineman in the NFL for the week.  

Isn't PFF the same site that had Evan Mathis their #1 Guard?

Archived