Remainder of Divisional Round Games Thread

Barely squeaks that one through...KC with a slim lead.

Honestly at this point either team is going to be insanely hard to beat at their place. Definitely colder at Buffalo if weather is the deciding factor in who we want to face.

Just now, Griever said:

Barely squeaks that one through...KC with a slim lead.

Honestly at this point either team is going to be insanely hard to beat at their place. Definitely colder at Buffalo if weather is the deciding factor in who we want to face.

Arrowhead (or whatever they now call it) has a full grass field. Maybe it will be in better shape, but it’s looking a bit ragged in spots now. 

43 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Looks as though KC has figured them out in the 2nd Qtr. 

The Bengals REALLY want no part of Mahomes on his own field. 

Thats not true...

Better weather conditions.

An all out. offensive battlet between the top top AFC QBs..

Whodey?

3 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Good news - neither team looks unbeatable.

Where has Diggs been?  Bills haven't even tried to throw it deep.  Stupid.

I’m not watching the game but Diggs better start producing. He’s the last person I have fantasy this week.

9 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

At this point, playing the Bills might be better due to the natural let-down they would have after beating the Chiefs on the road in a 4th quarter comeback. 

I’m going back and forth on this. The BUF defense is for real—and better than TN’s. Their front has been active all day—and should have 5-6 sacks if it weren’t for Mahomes. I would have squeezing of the arse with them against the Bengals alleged line 

2 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

I’m going back and forth on this. The BUF defense is for real—and better than TN’s. Their front has been active all day—and should have 5-6 sacks if it weren’t for Mahomes. I would have squeezing of the arse with them against the Bengals alleged line 

Much weaker against the run though.

Archived