Rams Week - Superbowl news/thoughts thread

24 minutes ago, membengal said:

I remember when Sam Hubbard came to Cincinnati, he said he wanted to bring a championship to Cincinnati. He's already won a HS state championship with Moeller and a national championship with OSU so he wants to win one at the next level.

It's only been one day and already I'm annoyed by the takes that say the LA Rams are a clear favorite.  I saw on twitter that some media idiot called it a "mismatch" on the basis of BS advanced metrics. 

What does Vegas have to say?  Looks like Rams are 4 point favorite.  So, yes Bengals are underdogs but hardly a mismatch.  And here is some context:

Patriots -4 against Eagles

Panthers -5 against Broncos

49ers -4.5 against Ravens

Once you get to 6 points, the Super Bowl favorite has a pretty strong track record of winning. 

5 or less - it's a 50/50 game.

Looking over this 

Sprained MCL Recovery | Byron Center, MI | Advent Physical TherapyAdvent Physical Therapy (adventpt.com)

If I had to guess since they didn't say there were tears, it sounds like CJ has a grade 1. 

I hope he can make it back if for no other reason than that dude needs to be on the field enjoying this with his teammates. But also he's a weapon for Joe.

Archived