Random 2023 Bengals related stuff

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

The guy you think is scum ends up being a stand up guy.  See Adam Jones.

Side note: But for the record I always loved PacMan and his passion ... I thought the team needed more players like him not less. Then again, I thought the same for Burfict (who I even wish would become a Bengals LB coach). 

• Upvote 1

Just now, BlackJesus said:

Side note: But for the record I always loved PacMan and his passion ... I thought the team needed more players like him not less. Then again, I thought the same for Burfict (who I even wish would become a Bengals LB coach). 

My point is a lot of people judged Jones, myself included, based upon his behavior as a young man.  None of us really knew what was going on.  We really don't now either, but what he is doing with Perry's kids is admirable.  This has nothing to do with what any of them do on the field.  Love 'em or hate 'em on the field, what kind of person they are is impossible to judge.  the media wants a story and will pump out all kinds of positive and negative stuff.  The truth isn't necessary.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, dex said:

Training camp cannot get here soon enough.

The rookies report to camp 2 weeks from tomorrow.

This is the first year in a long time that the time between seasons hasn't been a thing for me, because of how well the Reds are playing right now. 

• Like 1