Keeping our enemies close: 2023

17 hours ago, Montana Bengal said:

Tell me you are tanking without telling me you are tanking.  This is the most obvious attempt at going 0-17 I have probably ever seen.  

Joshua Dobbs, who has been on the team 1 week(?) is the season starter and his backup is a 5th round rookie named Clayton “carry a” Tune.  

So their 2 QBs have a grand total of 2 NFL starts and the actual starter, who we all know sucks, has had his playbook for 1 week.

Also, you can forget about Murray playing anytime soon, that ship has sailed and that contract extension was utter stupidity.  Murray literally shove red flags up their asses and they still extended him.  Gonna trade him for picks.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Perpetual Mistake on the Lake

IMG_20230829_120807.jpg

The guy they drafted was considered the best practice kicker in league history.  It was kicking during games that seemed to be his problem.  Watch them go after whichever kicker the Saints cut.  They rookie they had in camp was awesome in the preseason.  Their normal kicker is money as well. 

On 8/28/2023 at 3:43 AM, claptonrocks said:

Ate you sure Purdy is the franchise type ?

He's as loaded with weapons as any QB..

Hes a question to me.

He was the last pick for a reason. Limited arm strength, can’t throw downfield.  The reality is they use Debo and McCaffrey to complete short passes and hope for yards after catch.  Defenses will adjust to this soon enough. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SF2 said:

Tell me you are tanking without telling me you are tanking.  This is the most obvious attempt at going 0-17 I have probably ever seen.  

Joshua Dobbs, who has been on the team 1 week(?) is the season starter and his backup is a 5th round rookie named Clayton “carry a” Tune.  

So their 2 QBs have a grand total of 2 NFL starts and the actual starter, who we all know sucks, has had his playbook for 1 week.

Also, you can forget about Murray playing anytime soon, that ship has sailed and that contract extension was utter stupidity.  Murray literally shove red flags up their asses and they still extended him.  Gonna trade him for picks.  

They want to trade Murray after the season but nobody will take on his contract guarantees without seeing him play this year. So they'll keep him on the shelf on PUP as long as they can, about 10 weeks, then move him to the 53 but probably not play him before week 13 or so. 

• Upvote 1