Keeping our enemies close: 2023

It's been great over the last 3 years how stupid Brewer-esque plays are no longer made by the Bengals.

Not sure who was the KC WR who lined up offsides, but that might be the dumbest thing I've seen in awhile. 

I can't imagine a 3-1 finish won't result in a playoff appearance.  Since they are fighting against the Stillers and Browns those are most wins anyway.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tibor75 said:

I can't believe the Broncos will make the playoffs.  Same for Stealers.  Both look hopeless.  If the Bengals go 3-1 and don't make it, it will be the loss to Hooston that ends up keeping them out.  

I think/hope the Broncos lose next week to the Lions.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

It's been great over the last 3 years how stupid Brewer-esque plays are no longer made by the Bengals.

Not sure who was the KC WR who lined up offsides, but that might be the dumbest thing I've seen in awhile. 

I can't imagine a 3-1 finish won't result in a playoff appearance.  Since they are fighting against the Stillers and Browns those are most wins anyway.  

You mean there's hope Doctor?

Playcalling looking better?

1 minute ago, Bleeds Orange said:

Bengals really could've used a Chiefs win over Buffalo today. I was rooting for KC, although it made me throw up in my mouth a bit. Then when they showed Mahomes wife and the pop singer girlfriend of 87, I wasn't sure I could do it. I guess there was something good to come of either outcome.

Glad the bille came up rooting for the Chefs.

Shameful..

38 minutes ago, Bleeds Orange said:

Bengals really could've used a Chiefs win over Buffalo today.

How do you figure?

We beat BUF head to head and a win wouldn't put them ahead of us in the standings.  Them winning or losing today han no impact on our position, and unless we win the division KC doesn't matter to us.

BAL's win today puts them 3 up with 4 to play AND with the 2-0 sweep of us, so the division is as good as gone.

The only satisfaction comes from KC having to play road payoff games - which Mahomes has NEVER done. The lower their seed the more of those they get.  A BUF win didn't hurt us, a KC loss adds to their misery and makes more road playoff games more likely.

I was steadfastly rooting for BUF today.  Everybody should've IMO, unless there's something I've overlooked?. :)

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

That would be "Cadaver-ous" Toney.  He can be counted up on to pull at least one boneheaded stunt every game.  He's not very good.

Isn't he the WR that has had cost KC dearly with his many critical drops this year?

57 minutes ago, Bleeds Orange said:

Didn't somebody cost the Chiefs a touchdown and a win in the AFC Championship game by lining up in the neutral zone against the Patriots a few years ago?

Dee Ford.  He's a KC defensive lineman and I think Brady threw an INT on the play that was negated.  

• Upvote 2