Other teams cuts (that you find interesting)

4 hours ago, schneiderbengal said:

All the Canucks stumping for Rourke, this time I'm all in for Nathan  I likes his moxie, he's  a winner

Yeah, but what happens when he runs off the field on 3rd and 10 thinking it is time to punt?  You guys need to think more hard and stuff. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

You had me at Ohio University.

I'm all in on a Bobcat Quarterback for the Bengals.

Is calling a opposing team player a "hoser" considered taunting?

Like "'ey, Garret, you buy me beer, hoser, eh?"

Ya, but what happens when he starts wanting free beer?

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

I like Jarrett Patterson

Interested in Maxx Duggan too. I was surprised about how much I liked him after not watching him much in college. 

I watched a lot of him, being in TX. A bit scatter-armed but has a lot of the intangibles, runs well, and is clutch. From a developmental standpoint, he’s interesting. From a talent standpoint, I like Reid Stinnett better. Good size. Can spin it. Can move  the team, as we saw on Sat and as he did vs. the Bengals when he was in Tampa. 

Albert O ended up getting traded so he's not on waivers. Someone else will probably get Kuntz ahead of us. 

CB Darius Rush was waived by Indy. No doubt they want him for their PS but he might be better than Ivey.

Britain Covey was waived by Eagles. He's similar to Charlie Jones but healthy. 

1 minute ago, sparky151 said:

Albert O ended up getting traded so he's not on waivers. Someone else will probably get Kuntz ahead of us. 

CB Darius Rush was waived by Indy. No doubt they want him for their PS but he might be better than Ivey.

Britain Covey was waived by Eagles. He's similar to Charlie Jones but healthy. 

There was some talk before the draft that Kuntz had been removed from the Bengals big board completely. Since he didn't get picked until the 7th round despite an insane RAS score, pretty obvious that Tobin & crew were not impressed. I expect they prefer what they have already got.

9 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Yes, and Hilton will be going into his final contractual year and is older so we'll probably take another CB early. 

Would love to see if they could get a short term Hendrickson-like extension for Hilton. He is the leader in the secondary with the vet safeties gone, and he's had a tremendous training camp. If Hendrickson was the defensive MVP in training camp, Hilton might have been runnerup.

• Like 2