Hooston Toxins Week

Houston has some key guys out - Collins, Pierce, their FG kicker. A few DBs. 

Texans don't play the run very well. They've got some good young DBs like Pitre and Stingley (assuming he plays - and it'd be his first in awhile) but I'd look for the Bengals to take some shots, too. And I look for Lou to do some things to try and confuse Stroud. 

Excited to see some of the young edge guys like Murphy, Ossai and Sample get more snaps. Ossai is a Houston-area guy so hopefully he shows out on Sunday. It's been awhile. 

• Upvote 2

I’m shipping OUT from Boston!

Through security and enjoying a drink (or two) in the Delta lounge and should be pulling back from the gate in about 50 minutes.

Looking forward to being at the stadium on Sunday…didn’t think it was going to happen this year…

Im trusting that my current streak of 5 winning games while in attendance will continue to grow 🤞

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Lawshark13 said:

Through security and enjoying a drink (or two) in the Delta lounge and should be pulling back from the gate in about 50 minutes.

Looking forward to being at the stadium on Sunday…didn’t think it was going to happen this year…

Im trusting that my current streak of 5 winning games while in attendance will continue to grow 🤞

Gonna be a blast ..

Enjoy!

7 minutes ago, Griever said:

I hope so Clapton. I see this game as one of the games the Bengals "should" win, but they still make me nervous

Absolutely.

I'm now viewing this as not simply one game Sunday

but two this week.

Yeah, one game at a time... don't look ahead... yada

But this is going to be one hella week.

However, after the Thursday Rats game we get a mini bye before

the Squeels come to town.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Absolutely.

I'm now viewing this as not simply one game Sunday

but two this week.

Yeah, one game at a time... don't look ahead... yada

But this is going to be one hella week.

However, after the Thursday Rats game we get a mini bye before

the Squeels come to town.

Texans..Ratbirds and Inbreds all gonna fall..

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

It would be interesting to see JB without Chase and Higgins.

Im with you on believing the young guns plus Boyd can get it done.

Allmost forgot our triple headed TE group as well..

A healthy Joe Burrow can make all of them better IF they are where he expects them to be when their number is called!  Andrei has already proven he knows what to do and where to go.  TB is as reliable as ever and the TEs are just starting to get it!

Lou will handle the rook OSU qb

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, HereSince68 said:

A healthy Joe Burrow can make all of them better IF they are where he expects them to be when their number is called!  Andrei has already proven he knows what to do and where to go.  TB is as reliable as ever and the TEs are just starting to get it!

Lou will handle the rook OSU qb

Team has taken receivers who can run route tree.

Expect all to be sharply focused and

perform well ..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HOF dan said:

maybe I missed it but - not hearing y'all mention Trenton Irwin much.

All he does is make catches and get first downs.

Seems to be a favorite target of Burrow's too.

The team knows he's a baller.

Wouldnt it be special if he or Iso got 100 yrds?....😎

I think JB is going to spread the wealth all day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

If the Bengals win their upcoming 2 games in 5 days (to get to 7-3), they are almost guaranteed a playoff spot

A big week coming up that will determine a lot. 

I agree with this, i dont want our guys overlooking a single team whatsoever.  Our poor start (even if it was primarily because of the calf injury on Burrow) put us behind the 8-ball and every game is a playoff game going forward. One slip-up and that is it for our playoff chances.  The only way that we get any leeway going forward is to beat the teams we have to beat. We do that, things will take care of themselves.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

There's a counterintuitive case to be made that Burrow with more of a supporting cast could be even more dangerous -- as he would then be equally looking everywhere, rather then trying to "feed his guy" as he referred to Tee last week. 

Pretty good supporting cast whenever and whoever he targets.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Lawshark13 said:

Shark, Tailgate is in same spot as last year, top of the hill NW corner 3rd and Central. Look for the yellow school bus and Bengals van. Understand you'll have others in tow that may hinder attendance but would love to see you if you can make it. If not maybe can meet up before the game on the plaza level? We usually hang out under the south mega screen behind 154/156 around a half hour before the game and head to our seats about 15 minutes before player intros. Or maybe even at halftime. Let me know what works best for you if anything? Should be set up by 8/8:30 and we start packing up about noon. Who Dey Brother! 

• Upvote 1