WEEK 10: vs TEXANS (GameDey thread)

They got their asses kicked… plain and simple. Both OL and DL got owned. Stroud was super impressive. They play hard. And they were missing 5 starters! 

Tackling was horrid… Singletary is a solid runner but he must’ve had half of his yards after contact. Coverage stunk. Noah Brown - 2nd year in a row that he’s torched them. And he was WIDE open a lot. On that 3rd down that DJ broke up, a decent throw is a long gain… he was beaten. Nick Scott is trash. DL pass rush was… non existent. Ossai has fallen off the face of the earth. Sample was nowhere. Worst performance of the year on D. 

JB had some nice throws but that second INT… it was first down and he threw a rookie pass into 3x coverage. Boyd with 2 easy drops… the last one, a sure TD. Inexcusable. 

Play calling… trash. And when Boyd made that long catch and run… and you throw the ball on first down? WTF. Run the ball! You have time, make them use a time out. Ugh. Unbelievable. 

Robbins’ punting was good! That was about it. On to next week. If this defense plays like this, pencil me in for 5-5. Really discouraging performance IMO. 

• Like 2

May be early, but I have a sinking feeling this loss is what is gonna keep up from getting to the playoffs.  Not only we lost to an AFC team, we lose a chance to gain ground on the Ravens since the Clowns actually did something useful and Ravens.  We are still 2 games back from BAL, and CLE got a two game lead on us because of Week 1.

Frustrating day.  Damn Squeels get a win too because the other team is so pathetic....

Dammit....

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Griever said:

Welp...it was the proverbial "trap game", and they fell in. Horse shit performance, this leaves almost zero margin for error the rest of the way 

I said last week not to sleep on the Texans. Tackling was horrible, mistakes that this team normally doesn’t make were made, and it was just a sloppy game on the defensive and offensive sides. 

We missed Hubbard.

And to add insult to injury, I have to sit at dinner with 2 very happy Browns fans. 😡😩

• Upvote 1