Keeping our enemies close: 2024

I read Baltimore is expecting some heavy losses in free agency.  The list includes their starting RB, both starting OG, multiple WR, and a bunch on defense, including Queen, Clowney, and Geno Stone.  They are expected to franchise Madubuike if they can’t get a deal done but otherwise don’t have much cap space.  

• Upvote 1

^ Baltimore's strength is drafting well and getting aging big name veterans who want one last shot "at a ring" and take a discount, even though Lamar can't ever deliver. It's why this division will always be between Cincinnati and them. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JC said:

Macdonald to Seattle and hopefully taking some defensive guys with him. He was nasty in Baltimore.

Not mad about this at all. 

Now lets do some things we need to do to get the roster setup and we can get back on top in the North

Ratbirds are losing their good DC and have a bunch of free agents. They won't need to pay Odell 16 mil next year but will have quite a few holes to fill. 

Chargers hired one of the Raven's personnel guys as their GM, wonder if Jim will poach any more coaches from John?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JC said:

Macdonald to Seattle and hopefully taking some defensive guys with him. He was nasty in Baltimore.

They lose DC’s all the time. They just go get another one and give him great players. Never-ending cycle of life. 

• Upvote 2

On 1/30/2024 at 7:48 PM, Inigo Montoya said:

I read Baltimore is expecting some heavy losses in free agency.  The list includes their starting RB, both starting OG, multiple WR, and a bunch on defense, including Queen, Clowney, and Geno Stone.  They are expected to franchise Madubuike if they can’t get a deal done but otherwise don’t have much cap space.  

I'm amazed that Baltimore didn't pick up Queen's $12mill option for 2024. He's a former 1st rd pick. Real easy to keep him around for another year

6 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

I'm amazed that Baltimore didn't pick up Queen's $12mill option for 2024. He's a former 1st rd pick. Real easy to keep him around for another year

Rats have +14mil space.

19th in league.

People gotta go..

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

This is the same idea when talking about keeping Tee. The Ravens just paid Roquan Smith silly money, they aren't going to put all their money into one position group.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Delusional Ravens fans have the audacity to post this about their 2-4 post season throwing RB who just choked away a chance at the Super Bowl. 😂 

IMG_20240201_204542.jpg

Lamar as the Night King? The main bad guy? :24:

I guess that makes Joe, John Snow.....since it was Snow who was "King in the North"

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

This is the same idea when talking about keeping Tee. The Ravens just paid Roquan Smith silly money, they aren't going to put all their money into one position group.

I get that but it's just one year and it doesn't even have to be negotiated. And we will end up paying Tee far more than that if we franchise him