Keeping our enemies close: 2024

5 hours ago, SF2 said:

Smart move.  Marvin may have been average but he has incredible experience dealing with ownership issues. 

Marvin is the essence of be cool/stay cool as coach..

His relationship with MB was beyond owner coach.

They trusted each other.

What he adds to owner issues with "Davis in Vegas" remains to be seen..

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

That are about to do him dirty, after having his leg bent backwards. I think it will hurt locker room morale for sure. As he's known as the "best human and person" on the team. Love to see the chaos. 

Also 45 million over the cap while giving Rub&Tug 62 million ... Priceless. Total shit show of an organization and the bill is now coming due. 

What keeps making me laugh is that they gave up all those draft picks too.  They can't afford FA and can't draft replacements.

3 first round picks and 3 more in the middle rounds for a creep that just watched them make the playoffs from the bench.

:lmao:

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Updated.....  althogh kinda crappily as all I have is MS Paint....

Untitled.jpg

Every team except Miami has a playoff win in the 21st century.

Tua isn't  the answer in Miami

Short darts are his game.

I see no actual leadership from him.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Montana Bengal said:

That is a good hire for them, except that Kenny Pickett is still the QB and Steelers fans will run Kingsburry out of town without results but then turn over their O to someone else who won't give them results either.....because again..... Kenny Picket is their QB

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, High School Harry said:

And take over the whole shebang when they finally flush Tomlin.

Good points.

But.

He's a pass happy coach on a regime that is run oriented..

Might me a bad mixture that the Inbreds will take notice of.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

^ The Browns can have Tee in a trade in exchange for Myles Garrett & Dawand Jones ... I'd take that. 😎

They’re dumb enough to throw in a draft pick as well, so we’ll take those two guys and a 3rd rd pick for Tee. Would be awesome. Unfortunately Mike Brown would exert his veto power on this one, as he won’t trade a player to Cleveland no matter what they offer 

1 hour ago, IKOTA said:

They’re dumb enough to throw in a draft pick as well, so we’ll take those two guys and a 3rd rd pick for Tee. Would be awesome. Unfortunately Mike Brown would exert his veto power on this one, as he won’t trade a player to Cleveland no matter what they offer 

He was willing to trade AJ McCarron to them, but Cleveland fucked up the paperwork...

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

^ The Browns can have Tee in a trade in exchange for Myles Garrett & Dawand Jones ... I'd take that. 😎

Would have to be for players since they gave up 3 years worth of first round picks for a guy at risk of waving his junk at passing traffic 

• Upvote 3