Keeping our enemies close: 2024

5 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

I get that but it's just one year and it doesn't even have to be negotiated. And we will end up paying Tee far more than that if we franchise him

Bengals want and need Tee to make a SB run this year..

As good as any WR in.the draft won't provide what he'll contribute for the offense this season..

That may not be a fact but it's damn close.

Roll with him this year..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

I had to remember that he was once an NFL player:

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/39445065/carl-weathers-co-star-rocky-apollo-creed-dies-76

RIP, Apollo.

image.png.84c4140ccc7a68a376ad44182b21259c.png

"There is no tomorrow. You're gonna have to go through hell. Worse than any nightmare that you've ever dreamed. But in the end, you know you'll be the one standing."

• Upvote 1

I suppose it makes no difference…but why are all of the Pro Bowl Games takes in the “Enemies” thread? 

I acknowledge that these silly “games”—or whatever in the world they are supposed to be—don’t need its own thread. 

Edit: I see even more in the “random” thread also. 

Lazy late-day Sunday. Carry on 

41 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

I suppose it makes no difference…but why are all of the Pro Bowl Games takes in the “Enemies” thread? 

I acknowledge that these silly “games”—or whatever in the world they are supposed to be—don’t need its own thread. 

Edit: I see even more in the “random” thread also. 

Lazy late-day Sunday. Carry on 

Apparently the rules for where to post pro-bowl information are just like the rules used at the pro-bowl…totally misunderstood and loosely applied.  It’s like a bunch of 8-year-olds making up the rules as they go…. No 🥷

45 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

why are all of the Pro Bowl Games takes in the “Enemies” thread? 

The Tua, Hurts, and CJ Stroud posts were in "enemies" as they are from opposing teams. 

The Chase photos were in response to Jamie mentioning that moment specifically. 

The main issue is there was no official Pro Bowl thread. 

• Upvote 2

Pro-bowl was rigged.  Refs swallowed their whistles as the AFC receiver was held, preventing him from catching what would have been the game-winner on 4th-and-goal with just a few seconds left.  😡  

🥷

• Upvote 1