Keeping our enemies close: 2024

9 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Last week, a pair of those jacked-up Civics (I call them loud go-carts) were racing on a freeway I was on. Learned a long time ago, stay in a lane more to the middle when you see/hear them coming). Passed me in the far left two lanes—easily 120mph. 

Always wonder why? Unless there is high stakes money involved (and on an approved track), why risk lives—including their clueless own—over such triviality? 

Were you on I-270?

I see these idiots on I-71 all the time. We also have issues with motorcycles/crotch rockets parading up and down High St. and last year had a bunch of cars take over Indianola Ave. at Cooke Rd. one weekend , doing burnouts and donuts and racing.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

Were you on I-270?

I see these idiots on I-71 all the time. We also have issues with motorcycles/crotch rockets parading up and down High St. and last year had a bunch of cars take over Indianola Ave. at Cooke Rd. one weekend , doing burnouts and donuts and racing.

Nothing will change

Hell that's been going on for yrs .

Its like "Watcha gonna do bout it"

Nothing .

Drive safe.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Were you on I-270?

You bet. Daytona Alley. 

Plenty of crotch rockets too. And don’t get me started on the ultra-huge F-350’s. They don’t race….they just bear down your backside… then veer suddenly into the adjoining lane. 

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Griever said:

I live in upstate NY, but I would hate to see the Bengals ever leave Cincinnati...

Bengals aren't going anywhere thanks to the Modell law.  It might get modified if the Browns need it to move to the suburbs but won't allow teams to move out of state. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Griever said:

Texans going for it this year! They saw enough from their surprising playoff team and are striking while the iron is hot, wow

I think the Texans are the most improved team in the NFL in this offseason so far.

• Upvote 2