1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

Also with the market being what the market is, I think someone is going to pay him. I just hope it's not us.

We're not going to pay him LT money and I think someone will make that offer. He'd probably do a decent enough job there in a softer division.

2 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Probably but I am sure many teams are worried about his weight and commitment to conditioning. 

He’s not just a big fat dude… he’s athletic. But I’d be concerned about the weight and conditioning, too.

I personally wouldn’t take him in round 1 but I’d strongly consider him on day 2. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

... Bengals missed out on Vince Wilfork (taken in Rd 1) because they traded down and took Mr. Glass (Chris Perry). 😢

The choice wasn’t between Perry and Wilfork, it was between Perry and Steven Jackson. 

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, spicoli said:

The choice wasn’t between Perry and Wilfork, it was between Perry and Steven Jackson. 

Yes, but I wanted Wilfork that year. And if the Bengals don't trade down they could have taken him... Gave up a Hall of Fame NT for a RB softer than a baby's ass. 

5 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Yes, but I wanted Wilfork that year. And if the Bengals don't trade down they could have taken him... Gave up a Hall of Fame NT for a RB softer than a baby's ass. 

Not to mention Jackson is likely a HOFer someday as well. 

On 2/2/2024 at 2:50 PM, BlackJesus said:

360+ lb T'Vondre Sweat dominating at Senior Bowl 

That weight is worrying. He's like 1 donut short of unemployment. To paraphrase Norm:

Zac: What are you up to, T' Vondre?

T'Vondre:  My ideal weight... if I were 11 feet tall.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Likrly?..

I don't know think so but he was good.

Meh, hard to say. I mean he’s got more rushing yards than guys like Cory Dillon, OJ Simpson and John Riggins so ya never know. 

• Upvote 1