Random 2024 Bengals related stuff

I'm sorry, but I just don't care about the Pro Bowl.  Not in the former incarnation, not in the new "video game" incarnation.

The players - if they're into it, then good for them!  I imagine the draw for them and their wives/family was stronger when it was hosted in Hawaii, since Orlando is such a Mickey Mouse town, but again.... if this is fun for them and they're all happy to be there, that's all that matters IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AmishBengalFan said:

I'm sorry, but I just don't care about the Pro Bowl.  Not in the former incarnation, not in the new "video game" incarnation.

The players - if they're into it, then good for them!  I imagine the draw for them and their wives/family was stronger when it was hosted in Hawaii, since Orlando is such a Mickey Mouse town, but again.... if this is fun for them and they're all happy to be there, that's all that matters IMO.

Was it this board or another where one of the posters said he was in the service in/near one of the places it was held (Hawaii?) and they were

giving tix to the guys on base just to have people in the stands.

5 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Was it this board or another where one of the posters said he was in the service in/near one of the places it was held (Hawaii?) and they were

giving tix to the guys on base just to have people in the stands.

I remember reading something similar to this on here.

6 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Arsenal beat Liverpool today—be happy! 😀

12 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

I liked it as a kid in the 70s and 80s, especially when there was good Bengals representation and players took it somewhat seriously. I loved seeing the different team helmets on the field together. But haven't cared about it since the Bengals went on their skid starting in 1991. What they've done the past few years is pointless, and excluding the players from the two Super Bowl teams waters it down even more.

• Upvote 1