I do love the Gesicki signing but he's not the kind of TE we like. Think Cade Stover in the 3rd. 

Essentially he's a rotational slot WR/TE at this point....which I think Joe Burrow will love.....and we need. 

You could essentially platoon Jones-Gesicki-Irwin at slot WR and just be done with it. 

8 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Brady was at his most invincible when he had Gronk and Hernandez. They did the same with Welker and Edelman. I'd be happy for the Bengals to adopt one or both (two TEs, two shifty slot types) of those approaches to help Joe. You only need one guy like Chase to take the top off the Defense and you have mismatches all over the field. 

4 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Only if he's going to be ready for preseason. If he'll be starting on PUP, we should move on. We also need a vet swing tackle. 

From what I read yesterday they said regular season 1st game. I'd be fine with that too. Get a RT as well but I still want RT and Sweat in 1 and 2

5 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Appreciate the honors! 😀

Can’t speak for Jamie, but they did not consult me…sadly. 

I suppose I’m too old. I just remember a time when the Bengals couldn’t beg/borrow/steal a consistent 1,000-yard RB who also scored TD’s. Live through the Derrick Fenner days, and it would be understood. And, while I get the “all-pass/all the time” mode of present day offenses, it seems like—here anyway—the clock has turned backwards: in the early to mid ‘90’s they were living on backup/mid-rounds picks-quality RB’s…they are going back to the future. 

Ahh, who knows..maybe Zack is like Pacheco—run like hair is on fire and actually gets the seams. They hit that luck with Bienemy back when. As a consultant, that is always possible 

Too old, or maybe you don’t know much about football. Either way, it’s ok. 

4 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I put that POS on ignore a while ago.

I hope for the teams sake it is an upgrade and I'm wrong. I don't think I am but I hope so. But there is a reason it's only a 2 year deal. Let's see how he does and if I'm not wrong you all can join me in demanding a Oline that can run block next year.

😂 Point of Sale? 

1 hour ago, JC said:

Love this. Wanted this to happen last year.

guessing the one year deal is G trying to get the Burrow bump and cash in next year. He’s going to be so nasty split out.

Yes!!  A better version of Tanner Hudson, with more experience. 

11 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Patrick Queen to the Seahawks 

The new Seahawks coach, Mike McDonald is expected to be interested in several former Ravens. I wouldn't be surprised if Clowney is next to sign there. Since they cut Diggs and Adams, I wonder why they didn't go after Stone? 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

The new Seahawks coach, Mike McDonald is expected to be interested in several former Ravens. I wouldn't be surprised if Clowney is next to sign there. Since they cut Diggs and Adams, I wonder why they didn't go after Stone? 

My guess is we beat them to the punch