Soooo who are you gonna root for in the playoffs?

Who Dey Forever

[quote name='GoBengals' post='612723' date='Dec 23 2007, 01:20 AM']jacksonville or green bay[/quote]
Yes, me too. The Favre legend or the tough darkhorse team.
Please Lord, no more Pats or Steelers.
Amen.

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='612696' date='Dec 22 2007, 11:43 PM']Without the Bengals in them, I'm rooting for Minnesota..[/quote]
I'll be rooting for your sharp fur-lined coat.

Colts, GB, Jacksonville, and anyone playing NE or pissburgh...

I'd love to see Indy win again as I'm a Peyton fan. Would like to see Favre go out on top - just a feel good story. I like Jacksonville because they're hard-nosed... another feel good story (I think Garrard has been the better qb down there for about 4 years but wasn't given the opportunity until this year). And, the latter two for obvious reasons.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='612723' date='Dec 23 2007, 02:20 AM']jacksonville or green bay[/quote]

Ditto. Would love to see Favre make it one more time. It would be a great Superbowl, IMHO.

Who I am rooting against, in order:

1) Obviously Pittsburgh
2) NE
3) Indy

[quote name='sois' post='613966' date='Dec 26 2007, 12:49 PM']Anyone but the Stealers or Packers. I can't stand the Favre slurping. I bet Madden will wet himself if he gets to call a Packers game.[/quote]

I understand your hate for Favre based on the media, but the guy gets it IMHO. He has FUN and competes like a MoFo! I don't base my opinions based on the media. I just watch FOOTBALL and take in every ones opinion - actually I weigh someone's opinion on this board as heavily as I do the so called national pundits - who in reality know less than you and I about our team. Favre is a football player who enjoys the game and shows it. Nothing wrong with that.

of the teams guaranteed or possibly going, fuck... pissburgh, new england, indy, ny, jax, seattle, cleveland, washington, and green bay

so that leaves me possibly rooting for dallas, san diego, tampa, tennesee, or minnesota

of those... i have a friend who roots for dallas, family who view minnesota as a second team, and for some reason tennesee and tampa just irk me.

so, san diego seems cool enough and im ashamed to say ive got an old powder blue drew brees jersey in spite of the fact that i dont think ive ever worn it so i guess ill root for them and hope that the title stays int he afc, but i suppose theres worse things in life than a minnesota or dallas championship.

Archived