Met Chris Collinsworth last night

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='717027' date='Oct 23 2008, 10:25 AM']You fly first class? I can't imagine Collinsworth flying coach.
MULLY[/quote]
i do but i dont pay for it, i have a billion skymiles on delta and us air so i just upgrade.

This flight was on a regional jet so no first class, mr collinsworth was in good old row 8 coach with me

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='717097' date='Oct 23 2008, 03:03 PM']Philly is a US Air hub, so he probably was just on a layover.

What I want to know is...why the fuck was whodey319 in philly?! :ninja:[/quote]
i was laying the wood to donovan mcnabs mom or philly is a us air hub so i probably was just on a layover.

you decide

also, why the fuck are you so curious?

[quote name='whodey319' post='717103' date='Oct 23 2008, 02:24 PM']i was laying the wood to donovan mcnabs mom or philly is a us air hub so i probably was just on a layover.

you decide

also, why the fuck are you so curious?[/quote]

maybe he is donovan mcnabs dad.

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' post='717061' date='Oct 23 2008, 12:19 PM']He lives in Kentucky, stupid Hillbilly.[/quote]
He lives in rich ass Fort Thomas in a huge ass house on an equally huge lot.. not very hillbillyish at all

He is one of the nicest people u will ever meet tho, i once say him pay for a ladys gas when she realized she had left her credit card at home.
He gave the cashier a 100 and said keep the change for the next time this happens B)
Plus he built a batting cage for the highlands high school baseball team in his back yard and almost single handedly paid for their new football field.
Also his son is a helluva DB/WR at highlands, if u all dont know about highlands they are pretty much THE football school in Ky. His son will likely have multiple D-1 offers... scout this kid now hes gonna be a star someday

[quote name='BengalRep85-9' post='717107' date='Oct 23 2008, 02:30 PM']He lives in rich ass Fort Thomas in a huge ass house on an equally huge lot.. not very hillbillyish at all

He is one of the nicest people u will ever meet tho, i once say him pay for a ladys gas when she realized she had left her credit card at home.
He gave the cashier a 100 and said keep the change for the next time this happens B)
Plus he built a batting cage for the highlands high school baseball team in his back yard and almost single handedly paid for their new football field.
Also his son is a helluva DB/WR at highlands,[b] if u all dont know about highlands they are pretty much THE football school in Ky. [/b]His son will likely have multiple D-1 offers... scout this kid now hes gonna be a star someday[/quote]

in NKY, yea, but they'd get pummeled by the Louisville schools, and get pummeled anytime they cross the river into Ohio.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='717111' date='Oct 23 2008, 03:36 PM']in NKY, yea, but they'd get pummeled by the Louisville schools, and get pummeled anytime they cross the river into Ohio.[/quote]
They cant compete in ohio thats why i said ky, maybe trinity would pummel them but highlands plays 3 class levels above where its enrollment level would naturally place them, and beat the hell outta the 5A schools.
I HATE highlands personally, i think they're all just a bunch of silver spoon fed crybabies who are handed everything they ask for, but gotta give credit where credit is due

Collingsworth's dad Abe was the superintendent of schools for Brevard
County Florida where I grew up. I think Chris went to Astronaut High
or Titusville High. Cant remember which one. Wilbur Marshall went
to Astronaut around the same time as well. I went to Satellite High
and they pretty much sucked at football. Of course I graduated in
1985 and I think Collingsworth graduated in 76 or 77. Never met
the guy but followed his career through college and of course the pro's.

Quite a few NFL players went to high school in Brevard County.
Merritt Island High was a powerhouse in the 70's and 80's as well.

Bubba McDowell went to M.I. High. Played Safety for the Houston Oilers.
Derek Brown went to M.I. High. First round pick of the Giants in the 90's
played TE. Went to Notre Dame. Some guy from there played Offensive
Line for the Jets. Cant remember his name right now. There are a few
more I'm forgetting. Just having flashbacks from the good ole days.

Archived