Keep LJ out of the 'nati

[quote name='Fulcher_33' date='17 November 2009 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1258524278' post='829748']
Something tells me the Bengals aren't going to give a flying fuck about this. hehe!!!
MULLY

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/17/equality-group-keep-lj-out-of-cincinnati/
[/quote]

Wow, doesn't that group own 5 skyboxes and three entire sections of season tickets? Management will have to listen!

...what, they never go to games? oh, never mind.

What they are saying is that this GAY rights group does not accept the fact LJ has been punished already and issued an apology.

In other words this group is less tolerant of others than they want others to be unto them. How about we get this straight bashing group out of the Nati ?

[quote]"I regret my actions. The words were used by me in frustration, and they were not appropriate. I did not intend to offend anyone, but that is no excuse for what I said. "

"I also want to apologize to all the kids who view athletes as role models. I was not a good role model yesterday and hopefully I can become a better role model. We all make mistakes, and the challenge is to learn from them. I will do my best to learn from this one as I move toward becoming a better person, teammate, and member of the Kansas City chiefs team and community."[/quote]

These actions of LJ obviously affected his paycheck adversely. He took a hit in the pocketbook, issued an apology, what else do they want ?

:gayflag:

[quote name='Le Tigre' date='18 November 2009 - 08:47 AM' timestamp='1258548458' post='829772']
[img]http://www.seinfeld-fan.net/pictures/jerry/jerry_seinfeld006.jpg[/img]

[i]"Not that there's anything wrong with that!"[/i]
[/quote]

Thanks LT. Did not watch Seinfeld and had no idea of your meaning and was forced into looking up the info. Are you saying there is nothing wrong with being gay or are you saying there is nothing wrong with being straight ?

[quote]The Outing;

While at Monk's Cafe, Elaine notices a woman in a nearby booth eavesdropping, and as a prank speaks to Jerry and George as if they were a closeted gay couple. The eavesdropping woman turns out to be Sharon (Paula Marshall), a New York University reporter who is planning on interviewing Jerry. Later, Sharon visits Jerry's apartment to conduct the interview. His and George's conversation during the interview solidifies her misconception that they are gay. Eventually, they recognize her from the coffee shop, and strenuously deny that they are gay, conditioning their denials with "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Throughout the episode Jerry and George, and most of the other characters, fear being seen as homosexual, yet also feel guilty and afraid they will be perceived as homophobic.

The interview with Jerry is published in the school newspaper, and subsequently gets picked up by the Associated Press. Jerry ends up dating the college reporter, largely in an attempt to convince her he is heterosexual, but all does not go well. In his typical cowardly fashion, George decides to use his (fake) orientation as an excuse to break up with his girlfriend, Allison (Kari Coleman). After overhearing a joking conversation between Jerry and George, the reporter changes her mind and believes that Jerry and George lied to her, that they are actually gay, and that they used her to hide the fact that they are lovers.

The episode ends with Kramer receiving a visit from an attractive young man, causing George and Jerry to briefly wonder what's going on, only to have Kramer explain "He's the phone man.... Not that there's anything wrong with that."[/quote]

[quote name='Numbers' date='18 November 2009 - 08:59 AM' timestamp='1258549155' post='829775']
Thanks LT. Did not watch Seinfeld and had no idea of your meaning and was forced into looking up the info. Are you saying there is nothing wrong with being gay or are you saying there is nothing wrong with being straight ?
[/quote]

Just a parody of the "controversy", Numbers. Nothing more.

this is quite funny

gay people need to understand that many people use "fag" as not a gay slur, but just a general term of disrespect. When I call people fags, it's not cause they're [i]actual[/i] homosexuals....it's cause they're annoying/douchebaggish/tards, etc....

Weird how when gays like Perez hilton calls people faggots it's ok.....but a straight man do it, that's a hate crime buddy!

[quote name='Cricket' date='18 November 2009 - 02:37 AM' timestamp='1258526267' post='829756']
And in a related story, officials of the FAG Bearing company announce that employees are not allowed to show support of the Cincinnati Bengals.

http://www.ahrinternational.com/fag_bearings.htm
[/quote]

Where else bu FAG Bearings could you buy things like these?
[i]
# Thrust ball bearings, single and double direction. Angular contact thrust ball up bearings, single and double direction
# Cylindrical roller thrust bearings, thrust cylindrical roller and cage assemblies, shaft washers, housing washers and spherical roller thrust bearings
[/i]

In fact I need a new shaft washer and some double direction thrust ball bearings. Think I'll give them a call.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' date='18 November 2009 - 10:00 AM' timestamp='1258556443' post='829819']
this is quite funny

gay people need to understand that many people use "fag" as not a gay slur, but just a general term of disrespect. When I call people fags, it's not cause they're [i]actual[/i] homosexuals....it's cause they're annoying/douchebaggish/tards, etc....

Weird how when gays like Perez hilton calls people faggots it's ok.....but a straight man do it, that's a hate crime buddy!
[/quote]

This whole thread is pretty distasteful - a pretty good example of one very good reason why people leave Cincinnati.

Plus, you all come off as a bunch of ignorant hicks.

[quote name='mjm47' date='18 November 2009 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1258569139' post='829866']
This whole thread is pretty distasteful - a pretty good example of one very good reason why people leave Cincinnati.

[/quote]

x2.

This is 2009, right?

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' date='18 November 2009 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1258556443' post='829819']
this is quite funny

[/quote]

If you really believe that you are f'n' clueless.

[quote name='mjm47' date='18 November 2009 - 02:32 PM' timestamp='1258569139' post='829866']

[/quote]

Umm don't live in the natti....AND I'm a brotha...Can a brotha be a hick? didnt think so.
And once again as my boy L.J. would say...get your faggit ass outta here!! LOL!
By the way if your gay, sorry I offended you.
well not really I'm sure cincy would crumble if all the gay people left.

[quote name='bengalmonsta' date='18 November 2009 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1258573773' post='829898']
Umm don't live in the natti....AND I'm a brotha...Can a brotha be a hick? didnt think so.
[/quote]

Nice. You're a fucking embarassmsent.

[b]This thread is a about a group wanting to keep LJ out of town.[/b] Not about whether there are black rednecks (an arguable point may I add). Not about whether it is a reason for people to leave town. Not about the defintion of fag (also a very arguable point). Not about who is an ignorant hick (also a derogatory term). This about a group wanting to keep LJ out of town after LJ has already paid his dues. To me that is exactly what people should be concerned with, a group that intends to prejudge another based upon their past transgressions. If all people with any past transgression were not allowed in the city then the city would truly crumble.

[quote name='bengalmonsta' date='18 November 2009 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1258573773' post='829898']
Umm don't live in the natti....AND I'm a brotha...[size="4"][b]Can a brotha be a h[/b][/size]ick? didnt think so.
[/quote]

[size="5"][b]The answer is yes......[/b][/size]

[img]http://sixmeatbuffet.com/images/bigsby.jpg[/img]

Archived