Bengals bring back the hamburgler Shaun Smith

[quote name='B.A.B.' date='08 December 2009 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1260303037' post='838919']
Hm. I dunno how I feel about this at all. He was a douche when he left and tried to throw Chad and the rest of the team under the bus because of the "halftime fight" that didn't happen.
[/quote]

x2

Who did we get rid of to make room for him?

Interest in Shaun Smith?

With Domata Peko out at least two weeks, the Bengals have an interest in bringing back former Bengal and defensive tackle Shaun Smith, who left the team two years ago to sign with the Browns.

Smith was released by the Browns during training camp, signed with Detroit and then was released the last weekend of training camp. He has also been suspended for the first four games of the season for violating the league’s anabolic steroid policy.

Over the past two seasons, Smith started 20 games for the Browns. He played two games in the UFL with Las Vegas.

Reedy's blog...

[quote name='#22' date='08 December 2009 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1260303242' post='838925']
Great. Now I have a Bengal to root against.

I hope this motherfucker blows his knees out the first time he takes the field.
[/quote]

He might be a dickfuck for what he did..... but if he is a Bengal again... I hope he has 5 sacks and 5 forced fumbles a game for the rest of the year........

Keep this doucher away from Dre please.

I can't really believe they're bringing him back, especially after him being a locker room disruptor in the past. Lets just hope he can clog the middle.

I think this actually speaks volumes to what the Bengals think of their leaders.

I'm all for believing this guy has changed and yadda yadda yadda, but if you've ever met the guy, you'll pretty much agree that he'll be a douchebag for life. He's just... a douche. I don't see how he can help us more than hurt us. We have young d-linemen. Hopefully he doesnt leave a bad impression on them. Fat fuck...

[quote name='gatorclaws' date='08 December 2009 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1260304013' post='838934']
Why would we cut a DT for a douchbag DT?

We need more bodies there with Peko down.
[/quote]

x2.

We need a wide-body for the DT rotation.

I don't give a fuck if his name is Josef Stalin.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='08 December 2009 - 04:12 PM' timestamp='1260303161' post='838922']
x2

Who did we get rid of to make room for him?
[/quote]

Brannon Condren was released from the practice squad, so we will be moving a player from the 53 man roster to the practice squad. Probably Fui.

[quote name='fredtoast' date='08 December 2009 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1260306648' post='838959']
Brannon Condren was released from the practice squad, so we will be moving a player from the 53 man roster to the practice squad. Probably Fui.
[/quote]

thanks

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' date='08 December 2009 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1260305055' post='838939']
Maybe he'll punch Chad in the face...
[/quote]

Chad has been looking for a boxing opponent, and Smith really trashed Chad after he left the Bengals.

This could get good.

[quote name='fredtoast' date='08 December 2009 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1260306648' post='838959']
[/quote]

Fui is a good guess that makes sense. I was thinking Skuta could also be moved down.

[quote name='B.A.B.' date='08 December 2009 - 01:25 PM' timestamp='1260303935' post='838933']
I'm all for believing this guy has changed and yadda yadda yadda, but if you've ever met the guy, you'll pretty much agree that he'll be a douchebag for life. He's just... a douche. I don't see how he can help us more than hurt us. We have young d-linemen. Hopefully he doesnt leave a bad impression on them. Fat fuck...
[/quote]

Nah, Tank will bust a cap in his ass if he gets out of line...

Archived