Now do you guys hate Colt McCouch?

I was at the gym and the piece of shit establishment only got ESPN. I had to watch all of those fucking morons cry throughout the entire draft that media darling Pony McCoy didn't get drafted. It was like someone was pulling their pubes out one by one.

Fortunately, the Bengals took the White Houshmandzadeh I was already doing backflips and screaming like a psychopath. Then one pick later, poor little rag arm Danny Boy gets drafted by Daddy Mack.

This guy will FUCKING SUCK BROWN DICKS. I guarantee my whole soul. Shipley will be awesome though. Amazing that the Browns had pretty much the same dude in camp last season (Graham Harrell) and let him go.

[size="7"][b]FUCK THE BROWNS, THEY ARE NOW ENEMY #1[/b][/size]

GODDAMN JUST SUCK HIS DICK NOW WHY DON'T YOU! THIS IS NAUSEATING.

Poor Earl Thomas, 1st rounder, supreme talent, gets no love from his head coach.

Mack "Reacharound" Brown: "Colt came from behind 11 times".

Has any other player had their head coach come hype them this much in the history of the draft?

Maybe if Leach would have come and sucked off Goddell Harrell would have been drafted.

[quote name='sois' date='23 April 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1272074893' post='882477']

Poor Earl Thomas, 1st rounder, supreme talent, gets no love from his head coach.

Has any other player had their head coach come hype them this much in the history of the draft?

Maybe if Leach would have come and sucked off Goddell Harrell would have been drafted.
[/quote]

you have issues.

Sorry guys.... you have to understand... I suffered severe mental trauma a few years ago when the Whorns and Stealers won both championships within one month. I was moments away from bat shit crazy.

Colt McCoy had all of the talent in the world surrounding him and couldn't get it done. My boy, GH, had left overs and was the most prolific passer in NCAA history and not a sniff. I hope he gets another chance with a legit organization. I really do.

[quote name='Smizno' date='23 April 2010 - 07:16 PM' timestamp='1272075368' post='882504']
Damn dude! Did you walk in on Colt fucking your girl or what!?
[/quote]

My wife isn't attracted to dudes who look like they have down syndrome.

WTF yall, how can you guys be against me hating an overhyped piece of shit who went to a rival?

[size="5"][font="Impact"]FUCK DANIEL
FUCK THE BROWNS
FUCK RAPISTBERGER
FUCK D-CUP TERRENCE CODY
FUCK DUI ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL KINDLE[/font][/size]

[u][i][b][size="7"]WHO MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/b][/i][/u]

[quote name='sois' date='24 April 2010 - 03:25 AM' timestamp='1272075928' post='882522']
WTF yall, how can you guys be against me hating an overhyped piece of shit who went to a rival?

[size="5"][font="Impact"]FUCK DANIEL
FUCK THE BROWNS
FUCK RAPISTBERGER
FUCK D-CUP TERRENCE CODY
FUCK DUI ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL KINDLE[/font][/size]

[u][i][b][size="7"]WHO MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/b][/i][/u]
[/quote]

We're not hating, we're very entertained.... Anyone else thinks the draft now with all the "primetime" 3 day shit is boring as fuck??? But Colt is a punk, got hit one time and couldn't come back in the game.. Showed no toughness at all

[quote name='sois' date='23 April 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1272075505' post='882506']
My boy, GH, had left overs and was the most prolific passer in NCAA history and not a sniff. I hope he gets another chance with a legit organization. I really do.
[/quote]

that's because he sucks. :00000051:

[quote name='sois' date='23 April 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1272076522' post='882545']
Wow WTF, I just heard NFL network just compare this douche to Joe Montana. Wow. Fuck him.
[/quote]

...maybe they mean 53-year-old Joe Montana. :shrug:

[quote name='Cricket' date='23 April 2010 - 07:39 PM' timestamp='1272076743' post='882552']
...maybe they mean 53-year-old Joe Montana. :shrug:
[/quote]

Oh well that makes sense. Actually, that is still an insult to Montana's skills.

I can't wait until the Bengal D crushes him.

Honestly, I was about to not hate him as much, as I started to hate Claussen because he looks like a stuck up little bitch. Plus I read that he was a jackass.

Anyway, he went to the Browns as if it were fate. Teasip to Shitstain... yeah, it was meant to be.

[quote name='sois' date='23 April 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1272074893' post='882477']

[b]Has any other player had their head coach come hype them this much in the history of the draft?[/b]

[/quote]

Yes.

Charlie Weis went on the road to push Brady Quinn to the NFL clubs in his great la la palooza tour. The end result was Charlie is out of work and Quinn is flopping around the NFL as backup material.

...nuff said!

[quote name='sois' date='23 April 2010 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1272073791' post='882412']
I was at the gym and the piece of shit establishment only got ESPN. I had to watch all of those fucking morons cry throughout the entire draft that media darling Pony McCoy didn't get drafted. It was like someone was pulling their pubes out one by one.

Fortunately, the Bengals took the White Houshmandzadeh I was already doing backflips and screaming like a psychopath. Then one pick later, poor little rag arm Danny Boy gets drafted by Daddy Mack.

This guy will FUCKING SUCK BROWN DICKS. I guarantee my whole soul. Shipley will be awesome though. Amazing that the Browns had pretty much the same dude in camp last season (Graham Harrell) and let him go.

[size="7"][b]FUCK THE BROWNS, THEY ARE NOW ENEMY #1[/b][/size]
[/quote]

Actually, I feel bad for Colt McCoy. Nobody should have to endure a rookie season with the Clowns, especially a QB. Whats the over under on how many weeks until Colt gets his first Staph infection?

True to form..the Cleveland media gush (a little bit at least):

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/blog/index.ssf/2010/04/browns_braintrust_proves_their.html

But they learned after the experience with the original McCouch...not to get too excited.

Archived