Simpson and Collins part of a drug investigation (Collins looks to maybe be in the clear)

[quote name='BScott28' timestamp='1316654957' post='1034679']
To me I still dont think it is true. How do cops investigate, but no arrest? Yeah Simpson probably deleted his Twitter so he isn't getting harassed all night when planning for the 49ers this weekend
[/quote]

No rush - its not like simpson and collins are going to make a run for it

[quote name='H.B. Bengal' timestamp='1316655085' post='1034683']
Unbelievable...!!! Freaking morons.

Goodbye Rome... we hardly got to know you. Another bust.
[/quote]

This was the final year of Simpson's rookie contract, ...he was going to cash in this year.

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1316649880' post='1034627']
Something doesn't wash with this story. The Feds track 2.5 lbs of pot to a house, then find another 6 lbs, and yet no one is arrested?

Sorry, but I have to believe that if that much weed is found in one place [b]someone[/b] is walking away in cuffs just on general principle...
[/quote]

x2

That's alot of weed and shipping it past state lines I would think would be considered a felony. I dont know about this story...

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1316650079' post='1034629']

very true. And at this point I think important things to note are the house didn't belong to simpson/collins, and obviously neither had anything on them.

Possibly just 2 guys at the wrong place at the wrong time, not knowing what was going on in the basement/backroom.
[/quote]

Or picking up from their dealer.

Either way Im gonna hold off judgement, this story seems fishy.

[quote name='SouthPaw' timestamp='1316656515' post='1034691']
If this is true. I have had it w/ this fucking team and its fucking degenerate fucks!!!! Typical Shit. Just when you think you can get fucking excited about something w/ this fucking team, the totally unfuckinimaginable hits!!!!!! I cant fucking stand this fucking shit!!!!!
[/quote]

Stop screaming...

lol

Archived