** 7 Years and running, many good, many bad. **

I must have just checked out last night before you posted this... The funny thing I was just thinking how long its been. Since 2004. Wow! And Thank You Ryan!!! I never post anymore but still come here as my first source for all things Bengals.

[quote name='Ben' timestamp='1318991151' post='1048494']
[img]http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/066/552/original/whos-awesome.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I know I've seen this somewhere before but I can't figure out where.....Also, it appears to have been edited by Jamie for incorrectness.

wow, has it been that long? This place is practically a 2nd home for some, or more aptly, its crack. :lol: It's the first site I check in the morning and one of the few I keep open permanently along with my email. Thanks for making the best Bengals board on the net Go, and thanks to the posters here who help make it that. It's the people that make this place what it is.

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1318987133' post='1048430']
Seven years on the internet is 20 years in the real world.

Good show. :fistpump:
[/quote]

Lets do the time warp again!

[quote name='BengalsOwn' timestamp='1318987226' post='1048432']

Guess you keep it running for the few of us that are still decent, level headed people?
[/quote]

Interesting that you choose to include yourself in that group of people there...

:ninja:
:lol:

[quote name='OneHeartBeat' timestamp='1318987310' post='1048434']
Yea, I love the board too, even though my account was one of the ones accidentally deleted a few years ago.
[/quote]

That one wasn't an accident. That was all me. I hate you. FU.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1318987917' post='1048445']
Thanks for all you've done for me as well Ryan.
[/quote]

FU too, old man.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1318989529' post='1048470']
God i wonder how many hours Ive spent on this website... :shrug:
[/quote]

You don't really want to know the answer to that question, do you? I know I don't!
:lol:
[quote name='BengalLady' timestamp='1318991154' post='1048495']
7 yrs! Thanks for keeping it going Ryan. Was really glad when I saw that it was still up and going and I am even more surprised that we are still in the Marvin era. Congrats on your new family Ryan. I am sure they are very proud!
[/quote]

Who is this person?
[quote name='Phatcat' timestamp='1319023564' post='1048603']
I never post anymore
[/quote]
You seriously need to quit that shit. We miss you very much, especially BengalsOwn. He PM'd me about it earlier. He's crushed.

Not to mention, this site went through holocaust!!! Bungs kid wiped out almost every member on here and we were able to come back and keep this site going and going stronger. So FU Bung :P That was a way to blame it on your kid when clearly you were trying to get rid of the muslim lol

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1319052275' post='1048787']
Not to mention, this site went through holocaust!!! Bungs kid wiped out almost every member on here and we were able to come back and keep this site going and going stronger. So FU Bung :P That was a way to blame it on your kid when clearly you were trying to get rid of the muslim lol
[/quote]

oh I see a muslim talking about the holocost huh? :P

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1318987901' post='1048444']
Ryan, thank you for this wonderful site. I come here to read my fellow friend's posts, and to interact with the best bengals fans on the planet, and probably the smartest group of football people I have ever dealt with. Sure, some of you have pissed me off at times, and I'm 100% sure that I've pissed you and some of the other guys and girls on here off at times, but I do respect and appreciate all that you do to make sure we have this wonderful site to come to. Keep doing what you're doing, and if you ever need my help I want you to know that you will have it. God bless you and all the other Bengals fans at THE BEST BENGAL'S SITE ON THE WWW!!!!!
[/quote]

this kinda says it all... been here since the beginning and NO MAN has ever chased me away, NO COMMENTS have ever totally offended me... I can hang with the best and the worst.. I've laughed hard and have met many GREAT friends that I genuinely love from this board!

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_FL' timestamp='1319058428' post='1048847']
It's crazy to think that because of this board, I have made some great life-long friends and been able to travel the country to watch the Bengals play.

This place will forever be awesome in my book. Not as awesome as Bratkowski and the shovel (shuttle) pass, but awesome nonetheless. ^_^
[/quote]
Never had the pleasure to meet you Dan, but i have Ryan. Classic post with lots of humor built in with very few words.... Props to this board ... The fans can always disagree on things here, but Bengal fans forever, oh and still be irrational. We are all guilty of that. LOL....

Archived