2013 Draft and Free Agency

Reid Fragel is very underrated and I thin he'll go Rd 3 at latest.  I'd love for the Bengals to take him.....I think he'll be a better pro than Long.  I think Fragel will start at RT one day and be very good.  Fragel rocks! 

EJ Manuel.....another guy I think will be very good after he develops for a few yrs.  Think he's the best QB in the draft.

reid fragel's a guy who could easily bomb at the next level. i don't think you can say he's underrated, because so much of what they see in him is potential. i realize the coaches are much better with the crystal ball than i am, but i value a #53 pick more than that.

reid fragel's a guy who could easily bomb at the next level. i don't think you can say he's underrated, because so much of what they see in him is potential. i realize the coaches are much better with the crystal ball than i am, but i value a #53 pick more than that.

yea, most have him as a late 3/early 4.  Late 2nd would be a disappointment.

Reid Fragel is very underrated and I thin he'll go Rd 3 at latest.  I'd love for the Bengals to take him.....I think he'll be a better pro than Long.  I think Fragel will start at RT one day and be very good.  Fragel rocks

EJ Manuel.....another guy I think will be very good after he develops for a few yrs.  Think he's the best QB in the draft.

Fraggle Rock!

Fragel 'meh

yea, most have him as a late 3/early 4.  Late 2nd would be a disappointment.

Yeah that would be a pretty big reach I'd think.

With that being said I feel like every year right before the draft there are guys the experts think we are interested in and very rarely do we draft them. Ie Courtney upshaw, Blaine gabbert, etc

I am reading a lot of speculation that Fragel is now a top 50 guy.

I posted several weeks ago insider info from Ohio State that an NFL scout that covers the Midwest is VERY high on Fragel and so were a number of other scouts.

How does he upgrade the position group?

I think he compares favorably to Peerman.  Peerman is probably better covering kicks, but Saine would be a better RB or kick returner IMO.  He'd probably come in and be one of the best receiving backs on the team.

Jim Anderson spent a lot of time working him out leading up to the 2011 draft.  In fact, the Bengals probably showed more interest in him than any other team.

I think he compares favorably to Peerman.  Peerman is probably better covering kicks, but Saine would be a better RB or kick returner IMO.  He'd probably come in and be one of the best receiving backs on the team.

Jim Anderson spent a lot of time working him out leading up to the 2011 draft.  In fact, the Bengals probably showed more interest in him than any other team.

Jim Anderson is one of the reasons our talent evaluation at the RB position has sucked for quite a while.

he tore his acl and just failed a physical. that's why they waived him. no thanks.

Jim Anderson is one of the reasons our talent evaluation at the RB position has sucked for quite a while.

Give us some examples of this please. Surely you aren't blaming Chris Perry and Kenny Irons on him right? Who have we drafted that hasn't panned out due to lack of talent?

Give us some examples of this please. Surely you aren't blaming Chris Perry and Kenny Irons on him right? Who have we drafted that hasn't panned out due to lack of talent?

Hayden likes to take stuff that everyone considers a fact, then disagree with said fact.

I was under the impression that Saine knew he was not going to be returning to the Packers and he had known for awhile at this point.

If he can get his knee healthy, he has great speed.  Would be worth a flyer if he can pass a physical.

I was under the impression that Saine knew he was not going to be returning to the Packers and he had known for awhile at this point.

If he can get his knee healthy, he has great speed.  Would be worth a flyer if he can pass a physical.

That'd be totally inSaine!

Warmly,

Hobs

he's probably known for a while, because his knee's not responding. why even go down that road until he's returned to healthy status, if then? i don't get all the desire?  he injured his knee 6 games into the 2011 season after going undrafted (despite the supposed interest from jim anderson). his knee didn't come around last off season and there apparently has not been enough progress now 1 1/2 years later, as he failed the packers physical before they cut him. this is quite likely a young man who needs to get on with his life's work.

he's probably known for a while, because his knee's not responding. why even go down that road until he's returned to healthy status, if then? i don't get all the desire?  he injured his knee 6 games into the 2011 season after going undrafted (despite the supposed interest from jim anderson). his knee didn't come around last off season and there apparently has not been enough progress now 1 1/2 years later, as he failed the packers physical before they cut him. this is quite likely a young man who needs to get on with his life's work.

My man.  He injured his knee week 6 this year.  That was in October.  Most guys don't recover from the ACL injury in 6 months.

Archived