Which Sunday game will you be watching this week?

Redskins vs Packers for me.

We play Green Bay next week.  Time to do some advanced scouting.

Packers game at 1 because I used to follow that division closely when I lived up north.  For a later game I suggest the Broncos Giants.  I expect it will be a hell of a game and not just because it is the Manning Bowl.

Either the Clowns and Cravens or the Lawrence Welk Marathon on PBS which starts at the same time.

Actually, the game I am most interested in this Sunday is Oakland v Jacksonville.

I took Oakland in my knock out pool thinking this may be the only game they win this

season.

Gave New England a scare last week probably more due to NE overconfidence than

anything and Jacksonville is maybe even more woeful.  Plus they lost their quarterback.

So, I guess that't is...

An a one... an a two... an a...

I may not watch any of the early games. I may watch the Manning Bowl.

I need to mow the back yard and get groceries today.

yea I need to do some long overdue weed pulling.

I'm not even sure what games I'm getting.  I imagine one of the early games is Browns/Ravens, then I'll probably also get an NFC game on Fox.

I'm guessing the Manning Bowl is the 4:15pm game?

I'm traveling today. At airport already heading west so I'll be on either my ipad checking scores and fantasy or on my phone. Oh, and I just signed up on fan duel and put in $10 bucks and I have like 3 pools going that if I hit I'll be very rich lol

Ive been wanting to try fanduel so I just put in 10 and tried 4 pools today myself! Good luck man!

I will be standing in the rain watching and listening to Bob Mould, The Broadways, The Silks and The Replacements (yes I am Old).

Checking my phone for NO giving, SD getting, Chicago giving, Redskins getting, NYG getting.

Oh boy

Blimey!  Bob Mould, I'm impressed.  Have you ever listened to Husker Du?

I enjoy bourbon, but I've never had Willett. Is it your favorite ? I usually stick with Woodford

Willett is my favorite.  My previous favorite was Woodford.  Depends upon what a person likes as they are about the same price.  A shot or two over a cube of ice and I'll take Willett's every time.  Smooth takes on a whole new meaning as LT and others can testify.  If going to the game Monday drop by the tailgate and we'll have one there.  If someone brings Woodford's we'll have some blind taste testing to prove the better bourbon.

Willett is my favorite.  My previous favorite was Woodford.  Depends upon what a person likes as they are about the same price.  A shot or two over a cube of ice and I'll take Willett's every time.  Smooth takes on a whole new meaning as LT and others can testify.  If going to the game Monday drop by the tailgate and we'll have one there.  If someone brings Woodford's we'll have some blind taste testing to prove the better bourbon.

Very kind of you. But I'll but I won't be in Ohio tomorrow. Rain check for another game. I'll for sure try Willett next time I get the chance.
Have you tried Wiodford Double Oaked ? I like it a lot

Archived