The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - Jets

UGLY: Dalton is still under throwing AJ Green, it's getting better, but he's still short on him.

Unreal...I dont know if id say he was great with the deep ball, but he was definitely solid. Hit 2 53 yarders, had Sanu on a deep ball that was called PI, had AJ on two other deep balls that were dropped or just missed.

To call it an Ugly is just someone with a grudge against Dalton. 

I couldn't make it out, what did his dad say that made him almost cry?

Don't remember the exact words but it was basically "I don't think I've ever held real Bengals tickets in my hands before"

Unreal...I dont know if id say he was great with the deep ball, but he was definitely solid. Hit 2 53 yarders, had Sanu on a deep ball that was called PI, had AJ on two other deep balls that were dropped or just missed.

To call it an Ugly is just someone with a grudge against Dalton. 

X2... not even Jesus would hit a receiver in stride 50 yards downfield every time. Just COMPLETING that pass is a really impressive feat. 

Great- in 4 home games, 3 of them we have held the opponent to 10 points or less. The one we didnt was against a really good GB offense, where we turned the ball over 4 times on our side of the field.

When was the last time we started the year 4-0 at home?

Was it '1988?

Baby Manning.....that's what I saw out there today. 

I knew it had the feeling of the Chicago game last year.....

There is no good, bad or ugly......well, yes, there is ugly....the injuries.  So sad to see Rey get hurt...he's playing so well.  Vinnie Rey had better step up for a while.   Otherwise, complete domination over a highly overrated Jets team.   I couldn't believe some dbags picked them to win today IN Cincy.  

GOOD - Impressive win by the Bengals wrapping the game up by the end of the third quarter. I could go to work without worrying that the score was going to change while I was offline.

BAD - Injuries

UGLY - The New York Jets

MULLY

Archived