Ravens control their own Division destiny

jza10304

If they win out they win the division.  Fucking sucks that we've blown this opportunity to wrap shit up early.  We win next week  and it still might come down to Week 17.

**edit: also don't own tiebreakers over Ravens or Dolphins**

Hate to be Negative Nancy here buuuuuuut...

I don't think the Rats will win tomorrow night in Detroit, but if they do, I don't think they will beat the Patriots next week, but if they do, I don't think they come into Cincinnati and win in Week 17.  Some of those things may happen, but I'll be dumbfounded if they all do.  If they do, the Bengals will deserve their spots on their couches.

I don't think the Rats will win tomorrow night in Detroit, but if they do, I don't think they will beat the Patriots next week, but if they do, I don't think they come into Cincinnati and win in Week 17.  Some of those things may happen, but I'll be dumbfounded if they all do.  If they do, the Bengals will deserve their spots on their couches.

Pretty much this.

If we miss the playoffs it will be 100% our own fault.

The pats are very beatable now without gronk though

Ravens won't win another game this season

I would think they'd be underdogs in all three.

If the Rats win tomorrow night, do you then root for the Patriots to beat them, next week, even though it pretty-much knocks the Bengals out of any shot at the #2 seed?  I will be for Baltimore, because I think the Bengals will win their last two games, and there's so much more upside to being a #2 than there is to being a #3.  If they can't beat Baltimore at home, then the hell with it, anyway.

I expect them to lose tonight. They can beat the Pats at home, but wouldnt be surprised either way. Kinda want them to lose tonight and win next week. We beat the Vikes then and lock up the division. Then we'd be playing for the 2 seed week 17 and the Ravens would be playing for their playoff lives. Would be a game to see.

Yeah and so do we motherfucker. Moreso than these faggots. But they lose tonight and we beat the Vikes, we've got the division.

Yep, Baltimore must lose tonight.  If that happens, aside from obtaining the two seed, the only thing Cincy has to do is win against Minnesota next week.  Im sorry, i know they arent playing bad ball right now, but if Cincinnati can beat a 4-9-1 team at home to clinch a spot in the Offs, they can sit their asses home.  I think they take care of business.  So, far my feelings have been pretty on this year.  I had great gut feelings going into both the Jets and Colts games, but had the complete opposite heading into PIttsburgh last night.  That was a weird game, in the mold of the first Cleveland game, where shit just wasnt gonna go right from the jump...and that's what happened.  Now lets just root on the shit out of Detroit tonight!!!!

If they win out they win the division.  Fucking sucks that we've blown this opportunity to wrap shit up early.  We win next week  and it still might come down to Week 17.

**edit: also don't own tiebreakers over Ravens or Dolphins**

Hate to be Negative Nancy here buuuuuuut...

It's Ratbirds, ...change the title or delete this tread, ...please.

Archived